Chapter 7: Haunted by the Past

-Mana P.O.V-

Due to the blackout, Akashi grabbed my hand and lead the way to the living room. '
"Stay here, I'll fetch some flashlight", he ordered.

"Uhh...yes, of course I will stay here", my whole body still tremble in fear.

He winced, "Oh, figures".

Akashi left to find some flashlights, leaving me alone in the living room. I snarled, "I hate this...I hate myself...". I don't want to be a burden in here, I need to find something...a light...a light...wait, I've got this brilliant idea! My cellphone! It could produce light! So...in other words, I should go fetch my cellphone. I went to Akashi room, but because of the darkness I barely could see a thing. I touched the surface of the table, and found my cellphone.

"Aha! There it is!", I said happily. I opened my cellphone, and...whoa, fifteenth inbox, I wonder who, I don't remember having a another contact beside Tetsuya and Akashi. I read the first message.

Hey Mayoi, I heard you're in Akashi house...so uhh...our captain is a little bit weird, but you'll get used to him later on. By the way, I'm Daiki Aomine, I got your number from Tetsu

Seriously...why did Tetsuya distributde my number as if it's nothing. I add Aomine number in my contact, second mail was also from Aomine.

Hey, are you busy? I just want to check on you if you're alright, you got pretty sick back then...if it's okay with you

Is it just me or Aomine act weirder this lately? Oh okay, moving on to the next message...uhh, what's this? Oha Asa Horoscope lecture? (By the way, Mana is Sagitarius)

Ohayou, the storm today will bring misfortune to Sagitarius, your lucky item today is scissor, don't forget to keep it with you all time nanodayo

Okay, this must be from...Midorima, I'll add him to my contact. What's with the Oha Asa lecture? Next is also Midorima

The thunderstorm today was pretty harsh, don't get sick, that's all nanodayo

That's really uhh...short message, Midorima is weird, but he's actually caring inside. Alright! Next!

Mayoi-chin, are you okay? Is your fever going down? I hope you get heal soon~, Aka-chin will take good care of you~ 

This must be from Atsushi Murasakibara, since every name he said ended up with suffix -chin. "Okay...I add Murasakibara in my contact", I yawned. Moving on is...

I'm sorry if I distribute your number to all member of GoM. P.S: Get heal soon

"Tetsuya you idiot...", I clench my fist. Moving on is...what is this? A stalker? Oh it's Ryota, I knew it from the suffix he added in my name.

Mayoicchi~, I'm sorry for the late reply!! I just wake up! So did you eat well? Did you sleep well?

Ryota is such a hassle, next is from Momoi.

Mayoi! This is Satsuki Momoi desu~, I was wondering if you're alright, If you need any help, just call me! :D

Ah...how kind of her, next...huh...and next is all from RYOTA!! He asked a thousands of question such as, 'why I haven't reply his text' or 'did I eat well' or 'did I messed up in Akashi house'. Ryota is so annoying, but I can't hate him, he's too kind for his own good...