Epilogue

-Mana P.O.V- (A years later)

"Starting from now...I don't trust anyone".

"Manacchi!!", Ryota called me from the outside of my house, I decided to get down and welcome him. "Hello Ryota, what do you want?", I glared. "Uwaah...Manacchi you look...thin", Ryota pinched my cheek. "Ah...I rarely eat", I grimaced. "That's not good for your health Manacchi!!", Ryota lectured me. It used to be him but...wait, no...why should I remember about him!?

"So Manacchi, I heard you will move to Kyoto", he sat on the sofa. "Yes, next week...", I sighed. "Manacchi, what school will you enter?", he asked. "You first", I glanced at him and gave him his favorite mineral water. "Ah me? I'm in Kaijou, you?", Ryota insisted. "Anyway how about Tetsuya?", I cut off. "Actually...after you two fight...you know what happen right Manacchi?", Ryota sighed deeply.

"That's true...the GoM fall apart...because of me and Akashi...".

"I'm sorry...it's my fault", I cried. "Manacchi, stop crying...your eyes already red, don't make it more red", Ryota try to cheer me up. "I...am sorry", I bowed. "Manacchi! Stop it!", Ryota shake me. "Ah yes...I shouldn't show my weakness...", I grimaced. "That's not it! Forget him! Forget Akashicchi!!", he snarled.

Ryota looks angry. "Yes, I know", I nodded.

"It's already in the past...I shoud forget it, Ryota is better than him. That's right".

"Manacchi, if you need a friend. You can always call me", Ryota pat me.

I don't know why, but Ryota seems to insist on chasing me...even after that.

"Mana, your front door open", Tetsuya suddenly appear next to me, Ryota spit his water.

"Tetsuya, hi", I greet.

"Ku-Kurokocchi!!", Ryota bear hugged him.

"Mana, how are you?", Tetsuya ignoring the blonde male completely.

"Kurokocchi!! You're meanie!!", Ryota pouted.

"I'm fine...", I smiled.

"You don't look fine...", he examine my thin body, I lost some weight because I locked myself in my room since then.

"Ah...don't worry, I'm okay", I smiled.

"I hear you will move out to Kyoto, let us help you", Tetsuya ignoring Ryota fake crying.

"There's no need to help me, I'm fine", I answered.

Ryota and Tetsuya insist on helping me, I already packed few of my stuff in the boxes. Ryota and Tetsuya offer their help forcefully and of course I finally let them, they're being annoying. "Say, what high school you're enrolling to?", Tetsuya asked.

"Rakuzan", I answered.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There will be the Sequel of the story, so stay tune guys! :)