Chapter 17: This Feeling Called Love

-Mana P.O.V-
"I-I can't do that", I gulped.

"You, promise me not to do this childish play again", I glared at the male basketball player. He nodded in fear and ran away. Akashi suddenly grabbed my wrist, "You disobey me Mana". "I do what I think is right", I said plainly.

"Oii Mana! Akashi! You okay?", Aomine asked abruptly. "Yes, I'm fine", I fake smiled again, Akashi clenched my wrist, I looked at him annoyed and he has this 'I told you not to fake smiled in front of me' face.

I sighed in defeat. It was a tiring day, and unfortunately the sky darkened. We decided to help the volleyball club cleaning the field, after that the GoM left except Ryota and Akashi, Akashi was called to the Teacher office, maybe because of the earlier incident.

"Manacchi", Ryota said in a serious tone. "I saw it".

I was froze in my place.

"Saw what?", I asked.

"I saw what Akashicchi did to you", Ryota face darkened.

"He notice it".

"Manacchi, don't come near him anymore, he totally lost it", he averted his gaze to me.

"Lost what?", I asked dumbly.

"He lost his consciousness and overtaken by his other self", Ryota face showed anger.

"Ryota, I-". "Don't say it", Ryota said painfully. His face look hurt.

"I know you love him Manacchi, I just pretend I don't know", Ryota smiled wryly.

"Love? Really, do I love him?", I stuttered.

"Manacchi, it's your decision...", Ryota throwed a three pointer. "Who will you choose?".

"Obviously me", a pair of scissor appeared in front of me. Akashi was behind me, circling his arm around my waist. "Akashi...", I blushed. "Akashicchi!! Let her go!!", here comes Prince Ryota Kise on the rescue.

"I won't let her go Ryota", he glared. "Akashi...let me go, I'm scared", I mumbled. "Mana, you don't need to be scared, now let's go home", he dragged me. "Akashicchi!!!", suddenly Ryota reached my hand and pulled me into his embrace.

Tatatatatarrraaa!! Here comes Prince Ryota Kise!!

"Ryota, did you just disobey me?", Akashi widened his eyes in insanity."Akashicchi, please don't hurt her", Ryota tightened his embrace.

The black witch Akashi is about to kidnapped the princess while Prince Ryota is on the rescue!!
Please don't fight over me!!!

I hit my own head, which surprised both Akashi and Ryota.

"Stupid monologue", I sighed.

"Don't mind me, continue your debate", I said blankly.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Both of them dumbfounded. Ryota sighed, "This is no time for joke Manacchi!!!". "I'm not joking Ryota", I said straightforward. Suddenly Ryota laughed his ass of on the floor, "Manacchi!! What's with that face!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!". Akashi keep his coolnes and sighed dramatically, "You're an idiot Mana".

"What did I do?", I asked with a boring face. Akashi came to me and ruffled my hair, "You're different from the others".

My heart jump as he said that. "Did Akashi learn to flirt from Ryota?", I blushed.