Chapter 27: I Fall in Love with You

-Mana P.O.V-

"That was relieving...", I mumbled.

"Manacchi, we're here", Ryota nudge me.

"At my house already? Time flies fast".

Ryota and I were standing in front of my house, I guess this is a goodbye...

"Mana, I've been waiting for you", Tetsuya voice surprised me.

"Tetsuya, y-you-", I gasped.

"Kurokocchi!! You scared me!!", Ryota snorted.

"I'm sorry but umm...did I interrupt something?", he glanced down.

"Huh? What is he look-".

My hand intertwined with Ryota hand....I must have doing it unconsciously. "Ryota, let go of me", my face flushed. "U-Uwaaa!!! I'm sorry Manacchi!!", Ryota flinched in embarassment.

"I'm worried about you Mana, but it looks like you're okay now", Tetsuya pat my head gently. "Except for the muffy eyes". I blushed and Ryota laughed as he's staring me.

"Don't stare me Ryota, I gouge your eyes if you keep doing that", I glared

"H-Haii...", Ryota sweatdropped.

"Thank you Tetsuya...", I blushed.

"Kise-kun, take care of her", Tetsuya said seriously.

"Huh? W-What are you talking about Kurokocchi!?", Ryota blushed bright red.

"Since you two already...uhh...how should I say this...", Tetsuya trailed off. "Couple, then you have to take care of each other", he speech.

"Wait Tetsuya, we're not COUPLES!!!!", I blushed.

"Really? I thought you two are dating", Tetsuya said expressionless.

"I AM NOT!!!", I declared.

"Anyway, I'm going home, see you", Tetsuya waved his hand, left the scene.

We waved back. "Manacchi, I have to go home too", Ryota implied. When he was about to leave I grabbed his shirt lightly, "Ryota...don't go yet...". "Manacchi...", Ryota blushed.

* * *

"Manacchi...you're alone?", Ryota examined my house. "It's just me and my maids", I replied. I went to the living room with Ryota, we decide to watch movies. "Ryota, do you have any suggestion?", I asked. "It's up to you Manacchi!!", Ryota grinned.

We decided to watch Twilight, I sort of like the fantasy genre in the movie. The kissing part in the film is too much for me to handle.

"The way they kiss...it sounds lewd", I flushed as I see the scene.

"Manacchi...your face is red", Ryota tease.

"Silence", I scowled.

"Ooh, I'm scared", Ryota grinned affectionately.

"Shut up", I blushed.

He peck my cheek, "No, I won't".

"You're hard to deal with...", I sighed.

My eyes start to feel heavy...Ryota seems to aware of this. "Manacchi, it's time for bed", he chuckled hillariously. "I don't need you to remind me", I glared.

* * *

"Mana, ohayo", Tetsuya greet me on the way to school. "Ohayo Tetsuya", I greet back. "Mana, let's have a lunch with the others", Tetsuya smiled. "Lunch...I'll think about it", I said deeply.

Daiki was standing in front of the school gate, when he see me he quickly said, "Mana! I'm sorry for the other day!". "I know, it's just a trick to make Akashi mad right?", I said expressionless. Both Tetsuya and Daiki dumbfounded.

* * *

"Mayoi-chan! Akashi-san!! Let's have a lunch together!", Michigo shouted.

"I'm fine with that but...", I leered at Akashi.

"I'm fine", Akashi said.

"Great, let's go!".

All of us went to the rooftop, we ate our lunch...pretty much quiet I say.

"Manacchi, your mouth", Ryota pointed to my mouth.

"What?", I kept eating my crepes.

He suddenly licked my mouth, in front of everybody!!

"Ryota", I glared.

"S-Sorry!!", he faked crying.

"Uhm...are we interrupting?", Hatsuki-san whispered to me.

"NO! DEFINITELY NOT!!", I glared.

The atmosphere turned silent again, a moment later Momoi break it. "Ah Mana-chan, I made a bento for you", she smiled sweetly. "Bento?", I raised my eyebrow. I could see Daiki, Tetsuya, and Ryota signaling me something. "Do you want to take a bite?", Momoi smiled.

Now it's Akashi, he's staring me. "Alright, I'll try", I said bravely. "Mana-chin, are sure?", Murasakibara said. "Yes, why?", I looked at them confused. I take a bite of an odd thing she cooked, she said it's a saussage...but it taste worst.

"This is...the worst food I ever try", I choked.

"Mana-chan, you like it?", she said shyly.

"Well that was quite...rare taste", I am horrified.

"So it's fine?", she tilted her head.

"My head it's dizzy...oh my God, my stomach ugh...", I groaned and collapsed.

"Manacchi!!".

"Oii Mana! Hang in there!".

My consciousness start to fade, I heard a familliar voice approaching me. "I'll take her to the nurse office, Shintaro notify the teacher".

* * *

"Am I dead?".

"Mana, you're not dead yet", a hoarse voice replied.

I blinked a few times, Akashi was standing next to me. "The nurse said you suffered food poisoning", Akashi explained. "Akashi, how about the class?", I asked. "The class already over, you've been sleeping all the time", he said indifferently.

"I see..I apologize for bothering you", I bowed.

"No, no more apologizing", he scolded me. "Instead I should be the one who said that".

"Said what?".

"I mean...I...forget it", Akashi turned his head away.

I grinned, "Thank you Akashi".

"Why are you thanking me? Idiot", Akashi snorted.

"Well...I just feel like it", I giggled.

Akashi laughed a little, "You're interesting".

My heart can't stop skipping...OMG HIS SMILE IS SO PRICELESS!! NOW WHY AM I FANGIRLING OVER HIM!?

"Mana, your nose is bleeding", Akashi back to his usual self.

"WHAT!-".

"Idiot as always", he put a tissue on my nose.

"Akashi...I...fall in love with you...".

-----------------------------------

Thanks for reading!!