Chapter 23: A Hidden Gift

-Mana P.O.V- (the next day)

"Ohayo Manacchi....", Ryota weep. "Ohayo...", I replied weakly. All of us had a bag under our eyes, due to yesterday event...though I really appreciate ir and graeful. They're nice...

When I get in the class, Michigo was sleeping on the desk, Hatsuki was yawning all the time, while Akashi stared the ceiling of the class blankly.

"Ohayo Michigo, Hatsuki", I yawned. "Ohaayoo...", they chorused with a weak smile. "Ohayo Mana", Akashi narrowed his tired orbs of him to me. "O-Ohayo Akashi", I stuttered.

"Please act normal...just please!!", I thought in frustration.

"So Akashi, the practice still continue as usual?", I asked.

"Of course", he said boringly.

* * *

The GoM were tired and not focused in the practice, I examine them but there's someone missing...

"Daiki? He's not here", I snorted.

"Momoi, where is Daiki?", I asked.

"Huhh? Ohh....Dai-chan, he's probably...on the roof", Momoi yawned.

"Alright-". "Where are you going Manacchi?", Ryota interrupted me.

"I'm going to find Daiki", I snickered.

"Let him be", Akashi said sleepily while dribble through Tetsuya.

"Akashi, I cant just LET HIM BE", I retorted.

"It's not like Aomine will do as you told", Midorima grunted.

"I had enough, I'm going", I sneered.

-Aomine P.O.V-

"How troublesome...I'm too lazy to move...too sleepy", I yawned.

I'm resting on the roof, enjoying the sight of blue sky up there...ahh...I'm tired, I guess I skip practice then.

"Daiki", Mana face popped in front of me.

"WHAT THE-!? MANA!!!", I shouted hysterically.

"Don't skip practice", she snorted.

"Ow...I'm tired...beside I'm already good...cause the only one who-". "Can beat me is me", Mana added.

"Geez...you're such a freaking mind reader like Akashi", I snickered.

"Anyway if you don't feel well you can tell me or Akashi, you don't have to skip-". "Too troublesme", I groaned.

"Really? Okay...I will triple your menu", she grinned.

"Wait, wait!! I'm in okay...geez", I complained.

"Let's go", she ordered.

"I don't want to be ordered by a girl you know", I blurted. "Beside you're weaker than me". She widened her eyes in shock.

"WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST SAY!! ME AND MY TEMPER!!! MAN! I'M TOAST!!", I screamed.

"Daiki, are you...looking down on me?", she asked with a scary aura around her.

"N-No!! I'm not!! You're strong!!", I tried to say sorry.

"Fine then, just say what you want", she crossed her arms.

"What I want?".

"I want to have one on one with you...if I win, I can skip practice how about that?", I asked.

"WHAT THE FUCK!? ME AND MY BIG MOUTH!! ", I hit myself.

"Deal", she sighed. "Let's finish this".

-Mana P.O.V-

"What's going on here?", Akashi asked. "Mana and Aomine-kun will have one on one", Tetsuya explained.

"Look Mana, I don't mean to insult you, I'm just in a badmood!! That's all!", Daiki said worriedly.

"We're in the court now, stop talking", I taunt him.

"Mana-". "Enough, let's begin", I cut off.

I'm in the offense and Daiki defense. I switched the ball from right to left hand swiftly. Daiki able to steal the ball.

"Damn it, he's fast", I snorted.

He dunk and...one point for him.

"Daiki, I will show you no mercy", I glared.

"Waaait a sec, don't get mad okay!?", he panicked.

The ball now is in my possesion, Daiki following my moves. I tried to distract his attention by moving back and forward. Daiki hand was about to steal the ball.

"I can't let you do that!!!", I dribble through him.

His face looked shocked. I throwed a formless shot, which caught him off guard. "Okay, I won't hold back!!", Daiki shouted. His pace faster this time. "This time I use this", I sighed.

-Akashi P.O.V-

"What is that?", I'm eyeing on Mana movements.

Did I just see two Mana's, no wait...it's not two Mana's, due to her speed, she's making a shadow clone.

"How fast can she be? She's faster than Daiki", I admired her speed.

"You're finish!", Daiki was about to blockher shoot, she's suddenly gone from Daiki sight, and did a turnaround. Daiki switch his course, but Mana passed his defense by doing another formless shoot.

"Mana...I never thought about it...she's gifted, but her power is not fully awake yet", I thought deeply.

Mana grabbed the ball firmly.

"What is she going to do?", I'm curious.

She put a shooting stance, Daiki jumped, but strangely Mana didn't shoot, instead she dribble pass him. What a strange basketball style she use, she can be fast like Daiki, and sometimes she can slow her pace and play elegantly.

"Mana is a trickster you see, she's really good at faking", Tetsuya said. "But she can be fast like Aomine-kun".

"Her hidden abilitties...are amazing".

Mana dribble fast now, this time she able to switch fast between left handed and right handed making Daiki confused. "I won't let you win", she throwed yet anothet formless shoot. But Daiki able to block it, Mana quickly caught te ball and facing Daiki once more.

"Daiki, it will end here", she smirked.

Mana dribble the ball rapidly and bounce on the floor, but it's fast, I barely can't follow the ball movements, it is as if there's a clone of balls there.

"This is Mana basketball", I smirked.

Daiki, wasn't able to follow the ball movements he lost the ball. "It's in", Mana do a lane up.

-Kuroko P.O.V-

"Mana power is equal with the Miracles...if she's staying in Japan back then...she will become one of the Miracles by then".

-----------------------------------

Follow, comment, heart, fav (y)

For my faithful readers, I'm grateful that I able to make story for you guys~