Chapter 34: Sign of Farewell

-Mana P.O.V-

"Akashi...", I stared his emotionless face as he carried me. "We're here", he looked directly at my house. "Thank you", I fake smiled. He shrugged and keep carrying me. "You know, you can put me down", I nudge him. He keep quiet, something feels fishy.

He carried me in, several of my maids cheer for us...geez, annoying. He enter my bedroom and throwed me roughly on the bed. "Akashi, what the-".He suddenly pinned me on the bed and leaning closer to me.

"A-Akashi?".

His face is somehow...wild, like a hungry beast asking for meal. "I told you not to fake smiled in front of me", he ordered. "Are you in a place to ordering me around?", I smirked. "That should be my line", he leaned closer.

"What is he thinking!?", I screamed mentally.

"I don't like it, if you're not honest", he glanced at me.

"It's none of your concern", I glared.

He widened his smile, "None of my concern huh...then what's this?". He wipe my tears gently, damn it. I cried unconsciously.

"No...you got it wrong...there's a sand in my eye", I tried to make an excuse.

"Terrible liar", he sighed.

"Why am I crying?"

The tears won't stop flowing, no...why is it that I always show my weakness to Akashi?

"Stop it, don't see me", I covered my eyes.

"It's useless, I can see everything", he smirked victoriously and force me to uncover my reddened eyes.

"It's annoying...I thought I already forget the pain of being left by Asano-kun...but I...actually...", I cried louder than before. Akashi listening to me. "I'm useless!! I'm weak!!!", I cried like a five years old kid who wants candy. Akashi giggling. "What's so funny!?", I scoffed. He pat my head, "You're entertaining".

He is ontop of me...wait, since when!?

"Akashi...stop staring me!", I glared.

"You're in no position to order me", he smiled mischievously.

"D-Don't stare me too much...i-it's embarrassing", I blushed.

He looks surprised for some reason, he widened his eyes in embarrassment. "I-I'm sorry for crying!!", I blushed. His face reddened. Suddenly he pressed his lips against mine.

-Akashi P.O.V-

"She looks so fragile...", I gulped as I see her pleading face.

I can't hold it back anymore, I kissed her forcefully.

"Akashi, wait! What are-", she struggle. I discipline her by pinning her forcefully on the bed. Finally she gives up and let my mouth dominance hers. I forced my tongue in, fortunately she let it in, probably because she tired from the crying.

"A-Akashi!", she moaned asking for breath.

I undo the kisses only to see her face...is rather...how can I say this...messy? No...more likely dirty? That's not it...her face is arousing me. Saliva all over her face, that is my doing...

"Ah...I...", I relent.

"A...Akashi?", she looks lewd...oh no.

"I'm...going home", I hold my urge to make her naked.

Seriously, right now...my head can't even think straight.

-Mana P.O.V-

"What...was that?".