Chapter 18: Possesive

-Mana P.O.V-

"Stop slacking Ryota", I kicked him. "Don't kick me like that Manacchi!!", Ryota scowled. "Hurry up or I'll double the training menu", I said in a heartless tone. "Wha-". "Wait, make that triple", I smiled sarcastically.

"Okay, okay!!!", Ryota groaned. He continued his practice, I'm just watching from the bench, while Momoi and Akashi discussed about their strategy in the Nationals. My cell phone vibrate...

"Who text me at this hour?", I frowned.

I opened the message...

"Ah, it's from him".

-Akashi P.O.V- (next day after school)

"Akashi, I can't come to practice today", Mana said coldly. "Why?", I raised my eyebrow. "I had an urgent matter to discuss...". She trailed off, "With someone". "If it's that urgent, then I'll allow you", I replied. "Thank you, I appreciate that", Mana smiled and left.

"Where is she going anyway?", I can't help but curious, it's not like her to skip practice.

"Akashicchi!!! Did you see that!?", Ryota rushed to me like an idiot. "See what Ryota?", I glanced.

"M-Manacchi, she's with a guy!!!",  Ryota said out loud.

"What?", I widened  my eyes.

-Mana P.O.V-

I saw a tall figure in front of the school gate...with red hair. "I'm sorry for making you wait, Taiga".

-Kise P.O.V-

"There they are!!!", I pointed Manacchi and the guy beside her. "A-Are they dating!?", Momocchi squeaked. "We shouldn't sneak on someone privacy", Midorimacchi sighed. "Shintaro right", Akashicchi scowled.

"But..", I winced.

-Mana P.O.V-

"Mana, thanks for accompanying me...it's been few years...", Taiga Kagami is my childhood friend from Japan and we moved together to Los Angeles. We always play basketball together, but he's always busy with Tatsuya Himuro, making me feel left out, but it changed until I meet Asano-kun.

"You know I'm sorry...back at America, I don't know about Asano-".

"Save your breath, it's in the past now Taiga", I said monotonely.

"I'm sorry...I'm too busy with basketball and Tatsuya-".

"I said it's already in the past Taiga, do you want me to silence that mouth of yours?", I shot him a death glare.

"Geez, still the same as always Mana", Taiga pouted.

"Anyway what is it? What do you want Taiga?", I softened my voice.

"I came back to Japan to take back what's mine", Taiga smiled.

"What's yours? Oh...you mean this?", I throwed him his house key.

"Yeah!! I accidentally left it in your house!!!", he grinned idioticly.

"You shouldn't be careless Taiga", I frowned.

"That should be my line...", Taiga ruffled my hair.

"Unhand me", I growled.

"Sorry, you're just too funny", he chuckled.

"Beside I want to say hello to your mom", Taiga laughed.

-Kise P.O.V- (the next day at practice)

"Manacchi!!!", I hollered. "What?", she answered. "Yesterday...were you d-dating with someone!?", I said panicked. "Hm? Oh, he's just an old acquaintence of mine".

"He's your friend?", I relaxed a bit. "Yes, and I had a promise with him...so can I go home now?". "No, I won't allow it", Akashi shot her a death glare.

-Mana P.O.V-

"Akashi, this is none of your concern", I groaned. "Do as I say and obey me", he tapped my shoulder.

"What the-!? This intensfying aura...Akashi is trying to...", I winced.

"Akashi get off", I pushed him. He stood in silent. "There will be no practice today", he ordered.

"Huh? What is he implying!?".

"But Akashi...the Nationals...", Midorima squinted.

"If Mana went home, there will be no practice", he said affirmly.

"Akashi, that's insane!!", Midorima shoued.

"Are you defying me Shintaro?", Akashi stared Midorima in sadistic way. Midorima stunned by fear, he shakily fixed his glasses position. "Alright, I stay", I sighed. "But Mana-". "I'm alright, I will tell my friend that I can't come home early", I smiled wryly.

"Akashi...why are you sacrificing your own teamates-", I looked at Akashi direction.

* * *

"I'm home mother", I put my shoes inside the locker, I told Taiga that I cant see him off in the airport...Akashi is starting to annoy me, what is e thinking?

Mother doesn't seem to be at home. I just stared the ceiling of my bedroom, covering both of my eyes...Akashi...what are you...

Riing Riing

My cellphone ringing, it was...Akashi. "Yes?", I answered. "Mana, you have to obey ME, and only ME". "Akashi, I don't want to hear your yelling anymore", I complained.

"ARE YOU DEFYING ME??".

"Akashi...you". I trailed off, "What do you want?".

He hung up after that.

-Akashi P.O.V-
"What's the matter with me? Why am I so possesive about her?", I shuddered.

I started playing shogi...but I'm mentally unstable.

"What's WRONG WITH ME!!?", I get rid of the shogi and it fell on the floor, the pieces scattered on the floor.

"Y-Young master!?", my maid looked at me in fear.

"You HAVE NO RIGHTS TO LOOK ME", I send an intensfying aura to her. "You are DISSMISED".

-Mana P.O.V- (the next day)

"Manacchi!! Ohayo!!", Ryota hugged me. "Ohayo, you're annoying as usual Ryota", I glared sarcastically. "Still a meanie as usual!!!!", Ryota fake crying. As I entered the class, Michigo and Hatsuki greet me with a smile. "Mayoi-chan! Ohayoo!!", Michigo playfully punched my arm.

"Mayoi-san, ohayo", Hatsuki smiled gently. "Ohayo, it's a terrible morning", I moaned. They looked at me as if I'm crazy. "Mayoi-san, are you okay?", Hatsuki examined me. "I'm alright", I burried my face on the desk. They look worried, but I'm pretty much ignore them.

"Akashi is tiring me out...but somehow...there's something he hide".

* * *

After the practice, I was staying behind, practicing my shoot.

"He's tiring me out...", the ball I throw bounce from the ring.

"Manacchi? You're still here?", Ryota smiled kindly to me and picked the ball.

"Ryota, what are you doing here?". "Just wondering why you're still here", he winked.

"Whatever", I throwed a formless shot.

"Manacchi...I want you to help me with something...", he trailed off. "It's important for me".

"Of course, if I gain profits then I will help you", my face stiffened.

"You're still MEANIE!! I'm SERIOUS HERE!!!", Ryota complained.

"Spit it out", I said boringly.

-------------------------------------------
Who do you like to ship?

Opinion please~