Chapter 15: The Reason Why I'm Here

-Mana P.O.V-

"Here", Akashi throwed a bottle of milk. We're hanging out in the inn lounge, with only the moon as the source of the light. "Thank you", I sipped it carefully. "Say what time is it?", I asked Akashi. He looked his watch, "2 AM". "You know...maybe we should head back", I smiled weakly.

He glanced, "I'm fine with that, but how about you? You're still shivering...". A blush crept into my face. "In fear", he added.

"Crap, he's always able to read my mind. Who the heck is he!? Is he some sort of freaking psychic!?", I cursed.

"No, I'm not a psychic", he answered in monotone voice.

"Who ask you?", I said sarcastically.

"Your face tells everything", a smirk plastered on Akashi face.

"Stop acting like you know everything, you freaking psycho", I mumbled quietly.

"I heard that", Akashi sighed.

"Stop being a stalker, please", I cursed him.

"You, stop being a coward", Akashi mocked me.

"Whatever!", I pouted.

* * *
"I'm sleepy...so sleepy", I yawned.

"It's bedtime", Akashi smirked.

He carried me on his back, what on earth he's doing!? But I barely can open my eyelids. He laid me on the bed, still the darkness in the room scared me. Akashi hold my hand...and sleep...sleep....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

HE SLEEP NEXT TO ME!!

"WHAT THE FU-". "No swearing Mana", Akashi glared. I kept my mouth shut...but since when I'd like swearing stuff like this...geez, I have to act as a proper lady.

"I apologize...you caught me off guard", I coughed.

"I caught you off guard I see...", a kind smile plastered on his face.

"That smile...I really love it", my heart skipping happily.

"Mana...", he snuggle on my chest.

"What the fuck!? What are you doing Akashi!! You PERVERT HETEROCHROMATIC EYES!!!! GET AWAY FROM ME!!", I cursed and cursed under my breath, seven shades of blush crept into my face.

"Mana...you smell nice", Akashi said unconsciously. Did I just say unconciously? Yes, the fact is Akashi is already asleep fast, and he said this unconsciously.

I sighed, "You're hard to deal with". I make sure that I lowered my volume, remembering that I'm not sleeping alone here. My heart beating so fast...I feel like dying...

-Akashi P.O.V- (5 AM in the morning)

I opened my eyes slowly, and realized that I'm...on Mana chest. I can't help but blushing.

"Did I do this unconsciously?", I muttered.

I can feel Mana heartbeat...her face is slightly pink. I stared her for hours, suddenly I heard a voice.

"Ahh...it's morning already, geez...I need more sleep", that was definetely Daiki voice. I quickly let go of her hug and act like nothing happen.

"Good morning Daiki", I greet.