Chapter 4

As she strolled around the park, she kept her head up. She was secretly hoping he'd come. And he did. He was just entering the park and glanced around. He saw her and began walking a bit faster. When she turned around to see if he decided to come, he was only a couple feet away. She slowed her steps until he caught up.

"Hey," She greeted him.

"Hey," He replied.

"So you came."

"Yeah, I decided I needed inspiration and this was the only place it'd be. And for a limited time too." He gazed at her.

"And what's your inspiration?" She returned his gaze.

"I'm looking at it. Or should I say, her." She shifted her gaze to the ground as her cheeks flushed pink.

"Stop it, I'm blushing."

"Okay, I'll stop." He smirked and stopped walking.

"You know I didn't mean like that!" She joked and laughed. He joined in on the laughter.

They began walking again and talking. They just clicked.

"So, did you come on an inspiration walk too?" He asked her.

"Sure, I guess you could call it that. I came to take my mind off things," She answered.

"Like, what?"

"I guess, just the stress of not getting the emotions right in my songs. Pff, stupid."

"It's not stupid, you'll get them, don't worry."

"I should worry. I'm an actress and I can't even get basic emotions right."

"Well even the best of the best don't get things exactly and perfect on their first try."

"But that's it! I've been trying over and over. What if this is the Universe's way of telling me that I'm not destined to be doing this? Singing, acting, fame."

"Some say it takes 3 times to get it perfect or it's not meant to be. But the truth is, nothing is perfect and it takes countless tries to get it how you want it. Don't give up, you are supposed to be pursuing your dream. And if this is it, then go for it."

"Thanks. I never knew you could be so motivational."

"I didn't know either, to be honest." She laughed when he said this.

"This walk has definitely been something."

"Inspirational?" 

"Yes, for sure."

"Wanna do this again sometime?"

"I'll think about it."

And with that, she smiled to herself as she walked out of the park and towards home. While she did that, he was staring and didn't know it.