Chapter 7

"Ah, Sabrina, we're overjoyed you were able to make it," The director told her. He led her to the recording studio where she sat beside Bradley, of course with a glass wall between them. He smiled at her through it and she returned a small one. She's never done any voice acting before so it was like stepping into an uncharted territory, terrifying yet intriguing. 

"Go from scene 10 please. And action!"

Bradley glanced down at his lines and recited the first line, "Jade, hey! Glad you could make it."

Sabrina drew in a deep breath and let it out before speaking her line, "Wouldn't miss it for the world, Ricardo."

"Shall we head inside?"

"Unless you'd like to stay outside in mosquito land, I'd say yes."

He chuckled, as she let out a giggle. 

"Cut!" The director called. "Great first scene everyone!"

He left to take care of some things for the next scene while Bradley went up to Sabrina. "Hey, so have you thought about it?" He asked. She gave him a confused look, what? She thought.

"Thought about?" She asked.

"Another walk through the park...Together?"

She didn't have to think twice before saying, "Wouldn't miss it for the world."

He gave a cheeky grin as she laughed at his goofiness. She had quoted the ultra cliché line from their movie and they both knew. "So, after recording?" He asked. She nodded. 

"Alright! Back to recording! Scene 11, let's go!" The director declared.

The two got back into their seats and tested the mics. Bradley didn't have to look down at his paper, he had to memorize most of the script already. "So, what made you change your mind?"

She speed read it before replying, "Um..That doesn't matter right now. All that matters is that we're here, at the party, having fun...Together."

"Yeah...But is the reason...Asher? I mean, I could hook you up?" 

"What?! No, no, no!"

"Then what is it?"

"It's not important.." She hesitated, "Yeah..it's nothing."

"Okay then..Well, I have to go. My mom's calling me to the throne."

"Okay, Prince Ricardo, your royal highness." She laughed at this.

"Hey! Off with your head then!" He played along.

"Don't you dare!"

"I still have to go..See you after the party?"

"Ye-yeah, sure."

"Good job guys, and that's a wrap for the day. Rehearse your lines and memorize because we're doing lots tomorrow and we will waste no time on reading while you speak."

They nodded.

"Alright, head home kids. You did good today."

"Thanks," Bradley spoke.

"Thank you," Sabrina added.

He grabbed his backpack and walked her to her recording studio where she grabbed her bag. Then they set off for the park.

A/N: Anyone notice the Jicardo moments I threw in there? Lol