!1!

(Y/N) was a normal girl. Working to make a living. She worked at a small restaurant, off to the east of New York City. (I'm making this up as we go just go along with it) Many people loved the restaurant. The restaurants name was ⚜️StarBooks⚜️.
  Her full name was (Y/N) (M/N) (L/N). She went by (N/N) for short. She thought she wasn't anything special, but the world proved her to be very wrong.
  It all happened that horrid day. She had prepared to go to a local drug store to pick up medicine. Her doctor prescribed her to depression pills, she was, at the moment sadly, going through depression. (GO ALONG WITH IT XD) She was about to leave the store, when the store owner panicked and turned on the speakers.
  "This is not a drill. This is not a drill. This store is being robbed. A gang is rampaging through! Youallneedtogetout!" His words became one as he mashed his words together, trying his best to hurry. A loud gunshot was heard, and a thud came from the speakers. Then someone seemed to tap the microphone.
"Hello?" They asked, clearing their throat. "You all need to listen to me if you want to live. You better give us all yo' money!" Multiple snickers were heard from the background, along with someone screaming 'Keep 'er going!'
-Now in your P.O.V!-
I panicked. I began to look for things to hide in. Maybe if I... hid under one of the low down tables. There's nothing to really HIDE HIDE in. So it'll have to do.
I shakily wobbled over to one of the tables. I climb under it, laying on my knees, my face facing the floor. My (H/L) (H/C) hair looked as if it were straining to touch the floor.
  Screams filled the large open hallways of the store. Loud gunshots were heard, and the screaming withered away. I held my breath, everyone who hid in the same room as me seemed to have frozen in place. I locked eyes with a, what seemed like, 9 year old girl. She was terrified, her eyes were clouded with fear. A gunshot went off. Her eyes, her eyes widened. A bullet hole was visible on her forehead. Her eyes soon became dull, as her body slumped to the floor. I shrunk back, the sight terrifying me. How could they kill an innocent 9 year old? These people must be sick in the head.
  "That seems to be all of them!" One screeched, after a dozen gunshots went off.
  "Good. Look around the place just in case. If you find anything, bring it to me." Someone instructed. Multiple footsteps were heard, as different people from the so called 'gang' split up.
  Before I knew it, I was holding my breath for as long as I could.
  Only for what felt like hands wrap themselves around my ankles. I screeched in agony, clawing at the ground, trying to escape. But it was no use. The person held me in the air, and people gathered around me. I was thoroughly embarrassed as well, I was wearing a skirt of all days. I quickly use my hands to pull my skirt down. (He's holding you upside down). Snickers were heard, as I was carried around some where. I tried my best to stay calm. Not only did I feel completely terrified, but one person in particular, who wore a hockey mask, would stare at me. He'd pull his mask up to show a huge smirk. He hit his baseball bat in his palm multiple times, to look menacing. Then he would get all up in my face.
  "What're you looking at?! I told you to look at me when I'm talking!" He'd yell, as he would stick his hand into my hair and yank my gaze away from what I was looking at to stare into his crystal blue eyes. A smirk would then place itself on his pale lips. He would then let go, and walk off.
A man with an owl mask walked up, and pointed a gun to my forehead.
"Tell me one reason not to kill you." He growled, only for one person to start answering.
"She could help- OW HEY WHAT THE-!!?" He screeched, as I slapped his arm as hard as I could. He dropped me, and I landing on my back. I wriggled in pain, but quickly stood up and raced off. Heavy footsteps pounded the floor behind me, as multiple gang members chased me.
"Get back here!!" The man in the owl mask screeched. A loud gunshot went off, and before I knew it I crashed to the ground in pain. My arm stung, and felt like multiple needles were being stabbed into it. I screamed in agony and pain, as I gripped my arm and wriggled on the ground.
"You little-!" The man with a hockey mask yelled. He approached me, and slapped me across the face.
Before I knew it, the owl man took the back of his gun and knocked me out with it.

-------------------------------------------

First chapter! I have faith in this book. ^-^