!18!

He flashed her a cocky smile. "The name's Smii7y."
  She narrowed her eyes at him. "Who the fuck names their child Smii7y?" She asked, snickering but also asking out of pure confusion.
  "No, you dumbass, my code name is Smii7y. I'm not dumb, I'm not telling my real name to you." He rolled his eyes, which appeared to be green or brown. It was too dark to tell.
  "Oh." She replied, before staring him down intently, studying him. "How long have you been here?"
  "A little over two months." He replied, giving her a wide grin.
  "And who exactly kidnapped us?" She asked in confusion, her eyebrows cocking up.
  "He goes by the code name Kryoz. I used to be his right hand man until.. never mind. Just know, he's not the friendliest. He might try to strangle you, by the way." He pulled his ripped white shirt down at the collar, revealing, what looked like, fresh purple bruises in the shape of fingers wrapping around his neck. It kind of looked like a tattoo, but painful.
  Her eyes widened in shock, before she let out an inaudible scoff. "The hell did you do to push him off so much? Didn'you say you were his right hand man?"
  "Well yeah, but..", Smii7y hesitated, staring at the girl for a moment before nodding to himself and continuing. "He got greedy. Really greedy. He wasn't like this before, we were apart of the gang, but got really deep into debt with that gang for drugs and, he tried to run and I went with him, since we are the closest anyone could get." He smiled to himself briefly. "He was so kind, funny, and sarcastic. He could lift the mood within the snap of a finger."
  He shrugged. "But the debt got to his head. He was so hell-bent on paying off the debt and running from the gang as well." He let his gaze fall to the ground. "We met a man along the way, his name was Fitz, but he got killed on a deal and.. Kryoz went insane. He blamed himself, and he worked even harder to get the debt paid off." He let out a breathy sigh.
  "We're so close," he mumbled, barely audible to the human ears. "Its almost paid off. But he thinks I'm going to turn him into the gang."  
  "Let me get this straight, you two ran from a gang while paying off a debt from the same gang, met a man named Fitz who died during a deal, Kryoz went insane and basically turned you into a slave and shoved you into a cage because he thought you'd turn him into the gang, and you've been here since." She summed up, almost glaring at the man.
  He looked at her in surprise, before thinking and nodding slightly.
  "What the fuck? Why are you still here? Why is he treating you like this and why are you speaking so highly of him if he practically beats and cuts the shit out of you?" She snapped, a vein popping out of her head. "Don't think I haven't seen those scars!" She yelled, and he jumped slightly.
  She noticed this and calmed down slightly. "Do you care about eachother that much?" She asked quietly.
  He looked at the ground sadly, before nodding.
  "I was always the one who cared for him more than he did me. Don't get me wrong, we're practically brothers, but I would show more care and love in the relationship we have and, he sometimes seems like he doesn't give a shit. But i know he's there. I know Kryoz is still there. And I'll wait for him or bring him back myself." His eyes shone with a determination.
  "I can't believe you still trust and care for him.. look how he's treating you." She gently stated, before gesturing toward his current state.
  He looked unhealthily skinny, sick, and overall bruised and scarred. He just shrugged.
  "I've been through worse.  It's okay." He gave her a reassuring smile. "Just a heads up, he got a few more men. They only add up to 4 people, not including me, so."
  "And who might these people be? And what do they call themselves." The [h/c] haired girl asked, her gaze wondering around the room to his gaze.
  "Well, there's Kryoz, Toonz, Bryce, and Ohm." He stated, naming off people. "And the Fitz guy I told you about.... they never found his body. He was marked as deceased but, I don't think so. I think he ran off to escape kryoz, because he knew he was turning insane. I should've listened to Fitz when he warned me." He let out a breathy sigh.
  "I see. I'm sorry for your loss if he is deceased. May he rest in peace." The [e/c] eyed girl stated, her eyes going soft as she stared at the shivering man. His head hung limp, as if he were exhausted.
  "Do you have a way I can get out of these binds?" She asked hopefully, to which he shook his head. She slumped over into the seat, a sigh escaping her lips.
  A door slammed open somewhere in the room, making Smii7y and Psycho jump slightly.
  Smii7y retreated back into the shadowed part of his cage, leaving Psycho to fend for herself. She arched her eyebrow up at this. [E/c] eyes darted to a figure that made it's way out of the shadows at the opposite side of the room, eyes following what looked like a man figure.
  He stepped out of the shadows, an insane grin gracing his features.
  She narrowed her eyes at the figure, who was radiating 'psychopath' with every step he took.
  She felt her heart clench.
  There's no saving Kryoz from that.
  He's too far gone, she can already tell.
  She cast a glance over at Smii7y's cage nervously, as 'Kryoz' made his way over to the cage, someone following him.
  She shuddered as he slammed his hands on the bars, trying to shove his face through the closely placed bars.
  "Hi~", he sang, blue eyes widening with each sound he made. He grunted in frustration when she didn't reply. "You dumb bitch, I know you can fucking talk!"
  Bipolar too, huh.
  "Hi." She said, a coldness grasping at her vocals. He didn't seem to notice though, because the scowl he had turned into a crazed grin, as he happily moved over to the door.
  "Do you wanna play~? We'll have so much fun~." His grin turned to a large smile, that creeped the heck out of her.
  He unlocked the door, and made his way over to her, his eyes widening. "You're so pretty!! I just want to kiss you!" He yelled happily, hands out in front of him like a child, while making kissing sounds. He grabbed her cheeks and squished her face together a lightly harshly, and she tried to pull away.
  "Uh- boss, you shouldn't do that." A scared voice chimed in, a tall boy with blonde hair and a purple shirt on stood next to Kryoz, practically trembling like a leaf.
  "Right." Kryoz stated, seeming to become serious within moments.
  He turned towards the still tied up girl, blue eyes looking her up and down as he licked his lips.
  She shivered.
  His gaze caught hers so intently, she seemed trapped in his gaze until he spoke.
  "We're holding you for ransom."