!5!

"It's training day." The voice called out to everyone in the house. "But first, [LET ME TAKE A SELFIE] Psycho get over here. We need to fix your wound."
"Oh yeah, her wound!" Mini yelled, as he pulled out first aid. He pat the counter in the kitchen, in a way of telling me to sit down. I stood up off the couch, and quickly made my way to the counter. Hoisting myself up onto the counter, I twist myself around to sit facing Mini. "Which arm is it?" He asked.
I raised my left arm, grimacing in pain in the process. The wound was no longer bleeding, but dries blood circled the small bullet hole. Mini inspected it, before pulling out a cloth and rubbing alcohol.
I winced in pain just thinking about the pain the rubbing alcohol would cause.
Scooting away from him a tiny bit as he hovered the towel over the bullet wound, I whimpered at the pain soon to spread through my arm.
He chuckled, before reaching his hand out.
"Take my hand. When you feel the pain in your wound, squeeze my hand. It'll help." His hand lightly brushed mine. I nodded, as I set my hand in the palm of his. His hands were a bit bigger than mine. He gave me a contempt smile, his eyes squinting. His smile, in turn, made me smile.
He stared at me, and I nodded. He gently began to rub the alcohol onto the wound. I hissed in pain, as it stung, spreading throughout my arm. I squeezed his hand as hard as I could, considering that the pain was unbearable. (Just realized that this sounds like a porno) He pulled the towel away to let the pain calm down, before he continued to rub the alcohol onto my wound. I hissed once more, but the pain didn't last as long. Soon it calmed, and he continued to rub the towel onto it. His hand was still out, with mine resting in his hand. (Yw you Mini fans. Enjoy this moment.) He pulled away his hand and the towel, before tossing the towel to the side and grabbing some bandages. I lifted my arm so that he could wrap it. He touched the soft silky bandage against my wound and part of my skin next to the wound, trying to be as careful as he could, so that it wouldn't hurt. He proceeded to pull it around my arm, repeating the process, until finally, it was wrapped.
I smiled at him gratefully. He smiled back, and nodded, before gesturing to me with his hand out. I nodded, as he grabbed my arm and helped me off the counter. The guys had stayed silent the entire time. Moo' s face was red with anger, while Nogla fangirled in the corner. I furrowed my brows in confusion.
Vanoss clapped his hands together.
"Like I said, it is training day. Time to see what Psycho is capable of."

  Arriving at the deserted gun range practice, I climbed out of the car. Vanoss followed suit, and the rest of the crew climbed out. There were two cars. Moo, Lui, Wildcat,  and Nogla came out of the second one. Vanoss, Mini, Delirious, Terroriser, and I climbed out of the second car.
  Vanoss turned to me, resting his hand on my shoulder to get my attention. I tilted my head in confusion, before he gestured to the targets.
  "I know I said we were only going to shoot, and that you wouldn't, but I want you to try shooting the target." My eyes wandered down to the item resting in his hand. A pistol, that seemed to stare at me with such intensity, lay on his palm. Cold sweat creeped down my back, as I pictured the bullet wound I had gotten, and the pistol pushed against my forehead. I took a hesitant step back.
  "Vanoss- I can't-..!" I felt panic rising in my voice. "Guns terrify me-!"
  He sighed, before carefully pulling my arm away from my side. He held my hand in both of his, as he unclenched my fist and spread my fingers out, before resting the gun in my palm. He grabbed my other hand into his own, before pulling me towards the targets.
  "Vanoss no-!" I began, only for him to cut me off.
  "At least try, Psycho. Please, for me?" He begged. I stared into his eyes, before averting my gaze to the gun. I sighed, before pulling up my other shaking hand.
  Standing into a good position and placing my hands where it felt comfortable on the gun, I aimed straight for the target. My hands shook violently, as I took in deep breaths to calm myself. Taking in a deep breath and pulling open my eyes, I shot at the target. The bullet ricocheted toward the target, hitting around the arm of it. I let out a sigh of disappointment, before trying again. Before I could shoot, I felt a cough from behind me. Mini came to stand next to me.
  "You're holding it wrong. Your posture could hurt your spine, and the way your aiming only makes it harder on yourself." He examined, before helping me. He stood directly behind me, as he placed his palms on the back of my hands. Guiding my hands to the right positions, he raised the gun a bit further and pushed my chin up. He then gently pushed my back forward, having me lean forward.
  "There." He said, his hands still on mine. He rested his chin on my shoulder, as he steadied the gun. "Ready?" I nodded at his question, before steadying my grip and pulling the trigger. The bullet hit a little ways off from the heart, but still, it was better than last time.
  "Good job! Try yourself now." Mini congratulated.
  He let go of my hands and backed off, to examine from some where behind me. I did everything he told me and fixed, leaning forward, placing my hands on the right positions, and raising my chin.
  I aimed right for the head, my hands steady. Taking in a deep breath, I pulled the trigger. It hit directly in the center of the head. A headshot!
  Cheers sounded from behind me. I whipped around, a huge grin on my face.
  "Hurray!" I yelled. "I did it!"