!14!

Practically hiding behind Moo, the two of them stepped into the dining room.
  Moo walked over to two empty spots, which were on the end of the table, and sat down next to Brian.
  He pat the spot next to him while gazing at [Y/n] with soft eyes, inviting her to sit next to him.
  She hesitantly stepped forward, before slowly turning and sitting down. Everyone began to wordlessly eat, and she sat there awkwardly, staring down at her food. She picked up her fork and poked her food with it.
  As she picked up her fork, a few members eyes flicked to the bandages around her forearms.
  Delirious eyes flashed with an emotion [Y/n] could not make out, before he froze in spot.
  He slowly set down his fork, which still had a bit of food on the end, and sat up straight.
  He looked directly at [Y/n] with sad eyes.
  A few of the members began a small conversation, those members being on the other end of the table.
  Delirious turned to whisper to the person next to him, who was Vanoss.
  Moo and Terroriser were in a heated conversation, and Lui, who was on her other side, was staring down at his food. He too saw her bandages.
  Mini and Wildcat were having a stare down, as they were thinking the same thing.
  Nogla's eyes bored into [Y/n]'s arm.
  "What are we going to do?" [Y/n] heard Delirious ask Vanoss.
  Vanoss paused, fork frozen in mid air, before he set it down. "Well-",
  "Why are there bandages on your arm?" Nogla's loud question cut off every other conversation that was happening in the room.
  Moo stiffened next to her, and she let her hand grab his for support under the table. He seemed to stiffen more, but ended up calming and, and held her hand.
  Brian stood up silently, making sure not to alert anyone, but [Y/n] still watched him from the corner of her eye as he walked away with his plate in hand. Not thinking much of it, she looked back at the other members.
  It was dead silent in the room. Nogla's eyes went from Moo to her, his face showing an unreadable expression. His lips were pushing into a straight thin line, and his eyes were cold, unlike the normal warm and welcoming look he usually had.
  Everyone wordlessly stared at her, and she shrunk into her seat.
  "Did she cut?" [Y/n] heard Mini whisper from the other end of the table.
  "If she did, I'm gonna laugh." Wildcat sneered. "She was weak before, she's making herself look even weaker."
  [Y/n] abruptly stood up from her chair, hands still intertwined with Moo's.
  Mini gasped and slapped Wildcat's shoulder, an angry look on his face. Wildcat shrunk back in surprise and glared at Mini.
  She ripped her hand from Moo's grasp, as she silently walked back the way she came from.
  She heard a chair scrape against the floor. She assumed someone stood up to come after her, but no one said a word.
  Taking long strides down the hallway, she stormed towards her room.
  A small sob emitted from the room a few ways down from her room. She froze, before listening intently, but she didn't hear another noise, so she lifted her hand and twisted her small doorknob.
  A louder sob emitted this time.
  She froze once more, before silently closing her door and stalking down the hallway with caution.
  She stopped in front of a door as soon as she heard the sob from right behind it.
  She twisted the knob, gently and quietly pushing the door open, only to be met with a white walled room. Everything was a little messy, clothes thrown around and a desk in the corner of the room was covered in papers with sloppy hand work covering its white surface.
  She slowly walked toward the black bed in the corner of the room, [e/c] eyes fixated onto the lump under the black and gold patterned duvet.
  She gently, and cautiously, sat down on the edge of the bed, a few inches from the lump.
  The person obviously felt the bed dip or something, because it shuffled under the covers, before a red faced man sat up in a hunched way, facing the girl.
  "Hey Brian." She gave him a reassuring smile, before turned to sit toward him, her legs crossed on top of the duvet. She wrapped an arm around his back and began rubbing her hand up and down his back reassuringly.
  He shivered under her touch, but he sat still, not wanting to disturb the peaceful environment he was now in.
  "Are you alright?" Her smooth voice asked, but the sentence was spoken so softly, you wouldn't hear it over a small breeze.
  He shook his head no, his eyes once again beginning to water.
  He hated this, he looked weak in front of Psycho, but he couldn't tell her it made him uncomfortable. Instead, he continued to wipe his tears away, until [Y/n] took it ass her job to wipe away the tears for him.
  She brought her hand to cup his face, and used her thumb to wipe the tears away. He let his head weight lean into her hand ever so slightly, like a dog would if you scratched behind their ears affectionately.
  His hand glided up her forearm, which still had the bandages on, before his hand rested gently around her wrist.
  She pulled her hand away after a few moments, before pulling him into a tight embrace.
  "Would you like to talk about it?" She mumbled, trying not to break the comfortable silence too much.
  He buried his face into the crook of her neck, before breathing out shakily. He didn't respond, instead, he immediately began to talk about what was bothering him.
  "I'm worried about Moo." He breathed, his voice almost a whisper. "He's been so sad lately, it's horrible seeing him like this."
  "What is he acting like?" She asked softly, letting her hand rub up and down his back.
  "He's so stressed lately, and his depression is getting worse. He isn't eating as much. It's scaring me." He took in a deep, shaky breath. He suddenly froze, before pulling away from the embrace. "Follow me."
  He grabbed the girls hand, much to her confusion, before dragging her out of his room and down the hallway, the opposite way from the dining room.
  He stops at a metal door, similar to [Y/n]'s, and pulled out a key. He fiddled with the keys, before unlocking the door and pulling it open.
  The room looked almost exactly like [Y/n]'s, dull and foreboding.
  A shaking figure appeared from the corner.
  "[Y/n]? Is that you?" A shaky, feminine voice asked. [Y/n]'s heart fluttered at the voice, before recognition settled into the pit of her stomach.
  "Sundae!!" She threw herself through the doorway, her hands outstretched toward the shaking figure in the corner.
  They shared a tight embrace, both figures shaking against eachothers.
  A meow came from behind [Y/n], and the girl in her embrace crumpled back, before pulling away from the embrace.
  "Heart!" She let out a cheery shout of happiness, before swooping down to pick up the black furball.
  She scratched his stomach, and in response, Heart wiggled around, before purring like crazy. He pushed his furry head up against her chin, and she giggled.
  "Why aren't we allowed to be in the same room as each other?" [Y/n] asked in confusion, her eyes sadly watching as Sundae slowly stopped petting Heart.
  She set him down gently.
  "Well-", she began, before getting cut off by loud pounding footsteps approaching the room.
  Terroriser's eyes widened, before whipping around, only to be met with an angry Vanoss.
  "What the hell are you doing?!" He yelled as loudly as he could, before his eyes darted over to [Y/n] and Sundae.
  He immediately began to push past Terroriser, but Terroriser jumped in front of him, pushing back against the man, keeping him at bay behind the entrance to the door.
  An annoyed Wildcat appeared behind Vanoss.
  Vanoss shoved past Terroriser. Terroriser began yelling at him, before trying to chase him, only for Wildcat to grab his arm and hold him back.
  Vanoss roughly grabbed [Y/n]'s arm, before beginning to drag her away.
  Heart hissed before hurling himself at Vanoss, clawing and scratching at his arm.
  Vanoss let out an annoying grunt, before pulling his arm away.
  He picked up [Y/n], before slinging her over his shoulder. Sundae's eyes widened before she ran over to help, until Wildcat grabbed her as well.
  Vanoss grabbed Heart by the scruff, and began walking out the room and back to [Y/n]'s room.
  He threw the girl into her bed and tossed Heart at her, to which she caught the soft animal.
  He slammed the door, before a click emitted from the door.
  Shouting ensued afterward.