!2!

I tried to move, but something held down my legs and arms. No, it wasn't ropes or anything, but I'm not sure why I couldn't move.
  My [E/C] eyes fluttered open, revealing a man with all of his hair flipped to one side. He wore a bright summer tie die tank top, and shades. When he felt me stir in what I was guessing was his hold, he glanced down at me.
  He locked brown eyes with [E/C], until he smiled at me. I furrowed my eyebrows, then remembered what happened. I immediately wriggled around, trying to slip out of his grasp.
  I began to cry. I could feel the wet sticky substance flying down my cheeks. I was so scared, I didn't know what to do. I honestly felt sick. My back burned and my face felt hot. I squirmed more, and let out a wail. Everything went silent, as the other men in the car turned to stare at me.
  I broke out of the mans grasp, and began to fumble with the door handle with my arms. I couldn't handle my emotions. The man who had been holding me went to grab my shirt, I felt him barely miss as I jumped to the other side of the car. Then, I landed on something soft. I don't know what, but then I immediately felt dread, and could feel myself pale. Arms wrapped themselves around my waist, and I turned my head back and forth, trying to figure out who this person was.
  There was an insane chuckle from the character behind me, as he tightened his grip and covered my mouth with his hand.
  I felt lips brush against my ear.
  "You're hot." The man said. I jumped in terror, and tried to rip myself out of his grasp. But he just dragged me back down, to sit where I was guessing was his lap.
  My face was probably as red as a tomato by then.
I began to scream into his hand, my tears going down my cheeks, landing on his pale hand.
He growled in annoyance, but then sighed. He calmed, but kept his hand on my mouth.
I took the opportunity to bite down on his hand. And not gently either, I could feel his skin rip and could taste his blood. I quickly jumped away from him, as I spit onto the floor of the car. I grabbed onto the handle of the door, unlocked the door, and opened it. I went tumbling out, landing on a dirt road. Rocks and dirt scraped against my skin. I hissed in pain multiple times, I could feel my skin burn. But I didn't take time to rest. I heard the car stop, and I began to run away.
Then a seething pain shot through my arm, spreading quickly throughout my body. I screamed in pain, as I fell onto my knees, and landed on my side.
I began to sob out loud, letting out loud wails of sadness and pain.
Tears soaked the ground, as I let out a loud sob.
I then stopped crying, my eyelids feeling heavy. I felt a hand gently lay on my arm. I jerked back, but then stopped moving. The hand then lay on my arm once again.
My eye lids opened wide enough for me to see who it was.
It was the man who was originally holding me, his shades covering his eyes.
"Shhh, it's alright. Shhh.. don't be afraid." He soothed quietly, as he wraps his arms around me. He slid one arm around my back, and the other under my rear end. (I'm sorry 😂 but I rather not say butt). He picked me up as if I were a baby. I rest my chin on his shoulder, and wrapped my arms around his neck so I knew I wouldn't fall.
I don't know why, but he was so calm. I believed I could trust him. He was too gentle and caring to be in a gang, but if he was in a gang why was he being so nice? If anything,  if these men are rude, I'd prefer to stay near this one. He was kind.
  But then again, I could be wrong. Either way, I didn't care. Honestly I would take any amount of kindness right now. I missed my home.
  I could tell he sat back down, because I was facing the back of the chair. He didn't let go of me, only to close the door but that was it. I stay like that, even though I heard a snicker from the man who tried to seduce me.
  The man who I was clinging into for dear life began to rub my back rhythmically, trying to soothe me. I took in shaky deep breaths, as the car stopped.
  "Are you going to carry her like that the entire time?" A new annoyed voice growled. In response, I buried my face into the kind mans shoulder. I heard him growl in response, but continued to walk.
  "She's scared, obviously. Delirious scared the living crap out of her." He clicked his tongue, only for a sigh to answer him.
  "I was trying to seduce her okay? I learned, on a website, that if you try to seduce women they'll either calm down or flirt with you." I heard the man named 'Delirious" answer.
  "Oh my god, Delirious. You're either very idiotic to believe that, or too stupid to realize how scared you made her. Now just shut up, for lords sake." The man holding me answered. I felt a gush of cold air, as I guessed we walked into a building of some sort.
  "We're here, now knock her out again." I heard a new voice yell.
  I whimpered in terror, as I tightened my grip around the man holding me. I could feel tears enter my eyes once more.
  I don't know where all these tears came from, but they appeared out of no where. I've not cried like this in a while.
He began to shush me, as he rubbed my back. My eye lids felt heavy, even though I fought against going to sleep. My eyelids closed, and I fell asleep right in the mans arms.
-----------------------------------------
-sniffle-

Brock is too kind and caring for his own good.