!3!

Ty to Mithross_Ship for drawing this! This character's name is Sundae, a character you'll meet later on in the story. I also drew my own version, but hers is too adorable and I love it!! Tysm! <3
Into the next chapter!! -dives into trash can-

   I shivered in response to the cold air that hit my back, quickly seeping to the rest of my body.
  "Moo, put her down now." A voice commanded, sounding a little agitated.
  The man, 'Moo' as they called him, sighed and set me down on a soft cushion, and to my knowledge I guessed it was a couch.
  "What's your name?" One of the men asked, tilting his head to the side. The mans accent sounded like a messed up British accent.
  I shook my head, refusing to give them any information about me.
  "Tell us your name." Another voice commanded.
  I stayed quiet, as I hugged my legs and buried my face in my knees.
  "Tell us!" An angry voice yelled, as a man in a pig mask strut right up to me and yanked me out of the seat. He stared dead into my eyes. I just squeezed my eyes shut.
  "You know what this calls for?!?" The messed up British accent sounded.
  Everyone groaned.
  "Time for me to come up with names." The voice yelled.
  "Sundae?" He suggested, and got an immediate chorus of 'no's'.
  "Oh! Oh! I got it. Psycho." He suggested. They all looked at each other, then to a man with an owl mask on. He shrugged. "Psycho it is."
  So, I'm guessing they want to call me 'Psycho'? Whatever floats their boat.
  I sat back down on the couch, tensing up almost immediately as 'Moo' sat down next to me. Then owl man sat on my other side, and he wrapped his arm around my shoulders.
  I scoot closer to Moo, earning a chuckle from the owl man.
  "Scared of me?" He asked, as he practically squished me between him and Moo. I scowled at him.
I pushed at his arm with my hands, barely moving him an inch. I huffed in frustration, and wriggled around, trying to get free. He chuckled, but didn't move.
I turned my head all the way around to stare at Moo. Once he realized I was staring at him, he stared back. I stuck out my bottom lip in a pout, and gave him my best puppy eyes I could.
His eyes widened and he looked away, and began to stare at the floor. He would glance in my direction, only to be met with my puppy eyes. He groaned in frustration, before he set his hands on my arms. He tugged me out from under the owl man, and sat me on the ground in front of him. I smiled, and leaned back, resting my head on the couch.
  "Wow, Moo. Taking away my fun." The owl man groaned. Moo just rolled his eyes.
  "Whatever Vanoss. Try resisting her puppy eyes. Then you'll understand why." He responded, glancing at the owl man, who was called 'Vanoss'.
  "Puppy eyes? Why would that work on you?" One man asked, his mask being a monkey with a cigar in its mouth.
  I glared at 'Vanoss'. Mostly because they kidnapped me, and because I hated these people already.
  He chuckled, and poked my forehead.
  "Something wrong, Psycho?" He asked. I rolled my eyes.
  "Don't call me that." I growled.
  "And she speaks! Oh and, too late. That's your new 'gang' name." He grinned.
  "'Gang' name?" I raised an eyebrow.
  "Uh huh." Vanoss's grin grew wider.
I scoffed, and stood up. I wandered what to do next.
"Alright so, I have one concern. What room will Psycho be sleeping in?" The messed up British accent asked.
"I was just thinking that Mini. There is a spare room but we'd have to get it ready and that would take at most two days." Vanoss answered, as he looked at everyone's faces. "She's gonna have to sleep in one of our rooms."
"NOSE GOES!" Moo screeched, as he quickly pressed his finger on his nose.
I groaned in annoyance, as I rolled my eyes. Everyone else put their finger on their nose, including Vanoss. But the last person was the one I least expected.
"Well sh**." The man in the pig mask groaned. I huffed in frustration, and glared at Moo.
"What?" He asked. He grinned, then shrugged.
"Looks like she has to stay in Wildcat's room tonight." Vanoss grins at Wildcat. Wildcat in response stared right through his soul.
"I hate you all." He grumbled as he walked over to me. "Get your a** off the ground and follow me."
I scrambled to my feet, and began to follow him down a large hallway. The hallway led to multiple doors, which is where I guessed all the 'gang' members slept.
He stopped at one door at one point, causing me to bump directly into him. I raised my hands in the air as he glared at me.
He sighed, and pulled the door open. The room wasn't too dull, but it wasn't what you'd expect. One part of the room had video games and a laptop. The walls were all painted the color of his pig mask, which was a kind of dull pink. Then his bed was just white. No colors. Just a plain old white. He pushed me into the room, and followed. He closed the door behind us.
"So, I'm gonna tell you now, you touch my video games and I'll beat your a**." He grunted, and I stifled a laugh. He then glared at me. "You can have the bed. I'll sleep on the floor."
"Are you sure? I can sleep on the floor...", I protested, but he raised a hand.
"Unless you want us to both share the da** bed and have the rest make fun of us, I rather me sleep on the floor." He replied, his voice softening a bit. I nodded. "Make yourself at home." He opened the door, and quickly left, closing the door behind him.
As soon as he left I heard him yelling a protest at Vanoss. Either Vanoss made a rude joke, or made fun of him.
I looked around the room, not sure on what to do. I walked over to the bed, realizing there was another door leading to a bathroom.
I lay down on the bed, not caring to pull the covers over me at all, so I lay my head on the pillows, and closed my eyes. Even though I didn't intend to, I fell into the black abyss of sleep within seconds.
------------------------------------------
Wildcat: DA** IT AUTHOR~CHAN! WHY ME?!?
Me: because I can. That's why.
Wildcat: I SHOULD BEAT YOUR A**! -charges at Author~chan-
Me: OH SH**!! -hides behind Vanoss- HALP!
Vanoss: -face palms-
Me: VANOSS DO SOMETHING!
Wildcat: VANOSS DON'T YOU DARE!
Vanoss: -steps out of way- I'm not getting in between this.
Wildcat: -tackles Author~Chan-
Me: NOOO!
Wildcat: -tickles-
Me: NOO STOP! -punches Wildcat in face, causing him to tumble off-
Wildcat: WELL DA**, YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO HIT ME THAT HARD.
Me: anyway what I was trying to do...
I hope you enjoyed the chapter! ^-^
-glared at Wildcat-

Ty for reading my lovely readers!
~Luna