!19!

"We're holding you for ransom."
  He sang out, hands flying about as he exclaimed.
  The girl noticeably flinched, as Kryoz reached out grabbed a strand of her hair.
  He stroked it gently, as if it were a new born, delicate puppy, and looked at her in thought.
  "I wonder if I should raise the price, your little gang doesn't deserve you. You're so pretty~!" He giggled at his own sentence, before grabbing another strand in his other hand and began braiding those two pieces together.
  He concentrated on braiding her hair, before the man behind him cleared his throat.
  He let go quickly, before standing back in front of her, a silly grin still on his face.
  His grin quickly disappeared, before he slid a hand into the hair on the back of her scalp.
  She jerked back, as her body immediately began sending her red flags, eyes wide.
  He let a scowl take over his features, fire in his eyes. He yanked her towards him, turning his hand into a fist, balling up her hair and pulling it harshly.
  A pained expression filled her face, but she refused to make a noise.
  He snickered at that, before he let his grip soften, his finger tracing down to her neck, to her collarbone.
  He stopped at her collarbone, staring intently.
  "Such pretty skin." He cooed, his eyes softening. But that quickly changed, as his eyes hardened and an insane, scary smile took over the shape of his lips.
  "It would be a shame if someone marked it." He laughed insanely, before wrapping his hands around her neck.
  She jerked back, trying to get out of his grip, eyes wide as she sent a look to the other man behind him. He looked lost.
  Kryoz didn't let go, though, only tightened his grip.
  She lifted her hands, before shoving him back with all her might.
  He slammed into the bars behind him, his head hanging limply.
  His gaze shot up to her, a terrifyingly scary look taking his features.
  "You little who-!"
  "Leave her alone." She heard a somewhat familiar voice call, her eyes travelling to Smii7y's cage.
  He stood, his gaze alert and studying Kryoz carefully.
  "Shut the fuck up, traitor! You have no say in shit! Don't tell me what to do!" Kryoz stormed out of her cage, leaving the man and her in shock.
  He stormed over to his cage, before lunging a hand through at Smii7y, who stepped back a foot, to avoid his grasp.
  "I should just fucking kill you!" He snarled, hands reaching through the bars to try and grab Smii7y's shirt.
  "Sir..", the man mumbled, walking over to Kryoz.
  "The ONLY reason you're still here is because you'd turn me into that hell-bent gang! I'll kill you!" He screamed, his vocals ripping through his throat, stunning everyone but the man.
  The man reached up and restrained his arms, before dragging him out of the room completely, only focusing on Kryoz, who was still lashing around, spitting cuss words left and right and insults, all sprayed towards Smii7y.
  As soon as the door slammed shut, Smii7y practically collapsed onto the side of his cage, sobs wracking his body as he trembled from the effort.
  The girl stayed silent, watching her friend in worry.
  He looked up at her, and she noticed his eyes were brown.
  "Your door." He stuttered, between sobs. "It's wide open."
  Her blue eyes opened wide, before her gaze snapped over to the door. Like he stated, it was wide open.
  She looked back at him, questioning him silently.
  "How long was I unconscious?" She asked, as he rubbed his eyes with his hands.
  "A week." He stated, not meeting her gaze. He stood up straight, before turning to her. He pulled something out of his jeans pocket, a small grin engulfing his lips, but only for a second before it faltered again.
  A whole week?! Where was the gang????
  "Here." He stated, tossing something towards her, glinting in the light.
  She gasped lightly, before reaching down to grab it off the ground after it settled on the ground.
  A knife!
  She tried to manipulate it with her grasp, turning it around slowly, to meet it with the rope.
  It slipped.
  Damn, was that knife sharp.
  It cut straight through the skin on the inside of her wrists, making her hiss in pain.
  Smii7y flinched, before snapping something at her quietly. "Be careful!"
  She reached down to grab the knife that fell out of her grasp, blood on the tip of the blade. "Sorry!" She mumbled.
  She turned the knife around, and cut the rope of her wrists, before letting out a sigh of relief. She rubbed her wrists, her poor sore wrists, before moving to cut the rope around her wrists.
  Once free, she stood up and stretched, moaning out as her limbs pulled and her bones cracked.
  Smii7y's face was graced with a blush, but he quickly hid it.
  She felt light headed, standing up so fast, but she stumbled over to Smii7y's cage, a smile on her face.
  "Thanks." She gave him a nod, before turning to the door on his cage.
  "You got something I can lock pick the door with?" She asked, and he nodded, pulling out a Bobby pin.
  She took it, staring at it in wonder, before doing her  best to unlock it.
  She tried over and over, until she finally heard a click after ten minutes. "Finally!" She whipped open the door, still ignoring the fresh cut she got on her hand, not even noticing the deep gash on the back of her calf that bled like crazy.
  Smii7y's eyes widened as he noticed this.
  He ushered her to sit with her back leaning on the wall, before sitting down on his knees near her.
  He looked down at the gash, that wasn't too deep, but was definitely there, before looking down at himself.
  He shrugged, before pulling off his shirt, and ripping a tiny piece off.
  She blushed, before casting her gaze elsewhere.
  "The hell are you doing?" She asked, blush deepening when he looked at her, smirking.
  "Healing you, now shut up."
  He wrapped the smaller cloth around the cut on her wrist, before lifting her leg to gently lay on his shoulder, so he can get the wound.
  One of his hands holding onto the back of her thigh, lightning shocks shot up her leg.
  He wrapped the fabric around her wound, before tying it to try and stop the blood altogether.
  He let her leg down gently, before standing up and holding out a hand for her.
  "Come on, let's go."
--------------
  TRiplE uPdatE