Laser Tag Jacob x Reader

No request. Just wanted to write something. It's a modern Jacob x Reader. Hope you enjoy❤️
____________________
Pew! Pew! Pew! The sounds of laser guns echoed off the arena's walls. Pew! Pew! Pew! This was Jacobs choice of a date place. Your boyfriend, Jacob was on the other team, cause what's better than a little friendly competition? You heard footsteps heading in your direction and ducked behind the closest object. One of the other team's members passed. Not Jacob. But you shot him from the back anyway. Then, even though it was forbidden by Miss Peregrine, you ran to the nearest lookout tower in under 3 seconds.

Speed. It was your peculiarity. A helpful one too. Searching around for your boyfriend from the tower, you shot a few other kids in the process. Your team was winning by a long shot. Suddenly you heard something heading up the lookout towers steep stairs. Panic erupted inside you. Whoever it was was coming fast. And you couldn't zip past them, too risky. And the steps are too steep and narrow. So you waited for whoever it was to make their way to the top.

The darkness and sound of the unknown person brought back painful memories from The Battle of the Peculiardom. Suddenly, you were breathing heavily. And flashbacks surrounded you. All your friends from your old loop screaming. The hollow making it's way up the stairs. The wights holding your Ymbryne captive. But as quickly as it came, it left and the laughter and black lights of the arena returned. But your head was still spinning and your breath was extremely shallow.

"Y/N?" It was Jacob. You were kneeling on the ground catching your breath. "Are you okay?!?"

"I'm... fine..." You gasped for air between the words, feeling as though you were just drowning. Jacob helped you stand and once you caught your breath and could stand up for yourself again, he asked what happened.

"Just a... flashback." He nodded and looked around the arena.

"You sure you're okay?" He asked. You nodded and he smashed his lips into yours. When he pulled away, he smiled and shot you.

"Hey! No fair!" You shouted after him as he sprinted down the stairs. Next time. You'll get him next time.

___________________
Sorry. It was pretty short and kinda bad. Leave comments on how I can fix it and I will remake it.

Very Peculiarly Yours,
Mrs. Nullings