Christmas Scenarios!

MERRY CHRISTMAS! HAPPY HOLIDAYS! *throws around confetti and tinsel and garland* I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU CELEBRATE (or what your time zone is, sorry if I'm late or... however this works) BUT BE HAPPY AND MERRY! *throws out presents* BECAUSE IT'S CHRISTMAS SCENARIO TIME! WOOT WOOT! SO SIT BACK AND RELAX! I PROMISE THIS WHOLE CHAPTER WON'T BE THIS AGGRESSIVE! SO YEAH! LETS GOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! (Please note these will all be book version) (IMPORTANT! THESE ARE WHEN THE ONE-SHOTS TAKE PLACE JUST SO YOU KNOW IF YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED THE TRILOGY!⬇️
Jacob and Horace- After L.O.S.     Hugh, Enoch, and Millard - Pre Jacob)
(Sorry, no Victor. I'm on a tight schedule.)

___________________
Jacob:
The warm, Florida air hit your face as you stepped outside. It was quite warm for December 24. But, apparently, it's warm year-round in Florida. Jacob had told everyone to head out into his garage to help get decorations for the tree. Jacobs parents were still quite... how do you say it? Uh... new to the whole "other world" and "peculiar realm" as they called it. The terms were not a favored thing amongst you guys. It seemed rude. But you all still lived in his house, so you never said anything about it. After all, you were still his guests, according to the Bird, even though you were invited to live there. Miss Peregrine is desperately trying to find someplace for you to all stay, but Jacob insists you guys all stayed. And you didn't mind. Because everyone must share a room. The five-bedroom house which was "too big for just him and his parents" was now cozy. With the newly added number of ten people, rooms need to be shared. And the longer everyone stays, the longer you got to sleep in Jacobs room. (No, you're  not the only one in there, Olive and Claire are there too.)

As you all entered the two car garage, Jacob started telling everyone where everything was and where to put it in the house. There was a lot of crap. But within half an hour, it was all inside and ready to be put up. New directions came as Jacob ordered people around, directing where to hang the garland and how to set up the tree. But, once it was done, the house looked completely transformed. It was like a winter wonderland. Brightly colored garland and tinsel lined stairways and hung from the ceiling. There was a tall tree glistening in the far corner of the living room. Damn. His parents do make a lot of money. His house looked like a magazine. It was very nice. Eventually, everyone filtered out of the room and soon it was just you and Jacob.You were both kind of awkwardly standing there.

You have always had a crush on the brunette boy, ever since he crashed into the present house and chased Emma and you through the loop. You tried to convince Emma that she did not need to be taking such drastic measures with his "capture" but even with Millard on your side, she refused. And now it's months later and you are standing in this wonderful boys living room after he saved all of your asses. And you still like him.

"Y/n, there is still one more decoration left to put up..." he said turning to me.

"More? Jacob, your house is already full of decorations, what else is there?" You asked him playfully annoyed.

"See that doorway?" he asked, nodding to the archway leading into the dining room. You nodded. "I need you to hang something there."

"Ok, where is it?" you asked. He pulled a small branch out of his pocket. You recognized it as mistletoe. You felt your face burn up and knew it was turning a deep crimson color. You took the small branch from him and walked to the doorway. You saw a small piece of string attached to it and there was a thumbtack on the wall already. You looked at the branch and it rose out of your hand. You carefully guided it to the tack and hooked it over, letting the small twig dangle from the doorway. You turned around.

"There you g-" you were cut off by a set of soft lips on yours. Your eyes widened as you realized it was Jacob, but melted into the kiss. When he pulled away, you managed to stutter a few words "Jacob... I.. What?"