Jacob x Reader (Requested)

An: HERE IT IS! THE ONE SHOT I HAVEN'T GOTTEN OUT BECAUSE I FORGOT AND NOW I FEEL ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE! BUT HERE! This is a one shot for @EquineLilly hope you enjoy!
______________________
You were in the garden, trying to think of the best way to shape shift into a dragon. Usually, you just had to think, and it would work. But the closest you've gotten is a bearded dragon. Maybe mythical creatures were impossible to shift into, but dragons are pretty cool, so You continued trying.

On what felt like your hundredth attempt, you panicked a bit and managed to some how turn half horse half donkey. You just stood there in shock for a minute. Then you heard the door to the house open and saw Jacob, Abe's grandson, walk out. You panicked again and quickly regained human form. You began walking away, stressed and embarrassed, when Jacob called after you.

"Y/N!" You stopped and turned around.

"Y-Yeah?" You stuttered.

"Are you ok?" He asked, walking over to me.

"I'm fine." You said.

"Are you sure?" He asked. Damn he was cute. You nodded.

"Just frustrated."

"Why?"

"Can't quite grasp my peculiarity. A bit challenging right now."

"Well why don't you try something small? A spider or something." He said.

"Maybe later." You said.

"Just try. I'll be here to help you." He said smiling. I smiled back and nodded slightly.

Closing your eyes, you focused on the small spider and yourself. Then you started to imagine the shift. Soon, you felt myself shrink down, then in a split second, you transformed into a spider. You opened your eyes and looked up at Jacob. You were on his hand and he was smiling.

"Good. Now shift back." He said. You closed your eyes again and quickly returned to human form. You smiled.

"Thank you." You said.

"Your welcome." He replied with a smile. "You know, you're a pretty amazing person."

"Really?" You asked slowly.

"Yeah. You're someone I'd like to get to know more." You smiled at his comment.

"Then why don't we walk?" You asked pointing down towards the beach.

"Ok, let's go."

You both started walking, talking along the way. You both learned a lot about each other and soon you became great friends with him. He was an amazing person. And a few months later, you were happy to call him your boyfriend.

_______________________
Ok, there you go! It's done! I hope you enjoyed it, it wasn't exactly like your request, bu I had to make some adjustments to ensure that nothing seemed too rushed. Also, sorry it was so short. Please make sure to like, comment requests and add to your library if you haven't already!

Very Peculiarly Yours,
                             Mrs. Nullings