Q & A Part 2

Hey guys, I'm here to answer some of your questions! For some reason I got a ton of messages from people who wanted to remain anonymous, and only two people asked publicly. But anyways, enjoy!

__________________
1) From: @DracoEnochLoki
Q: What Hogwarts house are you in?

A: My answer is always complicated. Personally, I view myself as a Ravenclaw, but according to my Pottermore quiz, I'm a Gryffindor.

__________________
2) Also from: @DracoEnochLoki
Q: Other than Millard, who in mphfpc would you like to date?

A: No one. I'm loyal to my baby Millard no one else has my heart.

__________________
3) From: @WeaselbeeThePeculiar
Q: What inspires your writing the most?

A: Lots of YA authors. I would love to be an author one day, so a lot of my inspiration comes from ideas that I hear or read about, then I change it up (a lot) and create my own version of style of the story.  Also, Pinterest. I absolutely love Pinterest writing prompts!

__________________
4) Also from: @WeaselbeeThePeculiar
Q: What do you do when you run out of ideas?

A: I usually take a few days or even a week or two to step away from writing and do other things. Usually, if I can't come up with ideas, it's because I've been trying to hard to think of some. And if I try too hard, the words don't come naturally and everything sounds choppy. So relaxing and doing things I love other than writing helps a lot.

__________________
5) Last One From: @WeaselbeeThePeculiar
Q: What keeps you motivated?

A: The thing that keeps me the most motivated is my dream of becoming a successful YA author. If I write fanfiction in my spare time, I hope to eventually work my way up to fictional books and maybe even publish a novel! But as of now, it's fanfiction!

OK THESE NEXT QUESTIONS ARE ALL ANONYMOUSLY ASKED!

__________________
Q: How do you come up with character personality traits? Ex: Millard's gf in Us has that hand shake thing and Jacob's twin in your Enoch story likes red suckers

A: Typically, I try to make my character me sort of like me, that way my stories have a more personal touch. I have a slight twitch when I lie and I ONLY like cherry Dum-Dums

__________________
Q: When's chapter two of Heartless coming out?

A: Soon my friend, soon.

__________________
Q: I want to write fanfiction, but I'm not sure where to come up with plot ideas. How do you come up with them?

A: I like to imagine cute lil scenarios in my head, but when all else fails, go on Pinterest and search either writing prompts, AU's, or even fanfiction prompts. That app has it all!

__________________
Ok, that's all for now! Feel free to ask more questions and maybe I'll do a part three! Till then!
Ps, my Enorace fanfiction will be our soon!

Very Peculiarly Yours,
                       Mrs. Nullings