Last Minute Things for AMOD

A Map Of Days comes out tomorrow. Yes TOMORROW! I preordered it so I should be getting it, but I would just like to make some last minute wishes and hopes and some questions I have for this upcoming book and the trilogy.

•Millard stays a Single Pringle because I'll murder my competition

•Fiona comes back 100% alive and healthy somehow someway

•Emma and Jacob officially become a thing (although Riggs posted on his insta story that there might be conflict, I hope the fuck not)

•ENORACE!! need i say much more?

•Jacob's parents come around and start enjoying the children

•No one better make fun of my babies in the present, cuz if anyone does, we're going to have a problem

•All the children with smart phones because YES

•Millard reading some of the modern literature because yes bb

•Millard

•I mean, is Ricky even ok? Like his friend went missing, did he ever find out where he went? Like are they still friends? Because Ricky is great.

•Is Ricky's hair still green?

•I want to know what the actual HARDCOVER looks like, because MPHFPC, Hollow City, and LOS bother have like signatures under the paper cover.

•MILLARD MY BABY BETTER STAY ALIVE

Okay. So those are a few things I really hope to read about tomorrow or see tomorrow. Hopefully you all agree. I'll be making a chapter after I read it and I'll review my favorite parts and how I felt about it and I'll make a HUGE warning that there will be spoilers so I promise I won't ruin anything for anyone. That's rude and disrespectful and I hate when it happens to me, so I'll make sure it won't happen to you.

Very Peculiarly Yours,
                       Mrs. Nullings