Conference of the Birds

I'm warning you know, MAJOR Conference of the Birds spoilers are ahead. Do not read this until you've finished. I'm ranting and I've finished the book so even if you're one chapter from done, DO NOT READ IT YNTIL YOU'RE DONE!
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
SERIOUSLY THERE ARE SPOILERS
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
BIG BIG SPOILERS START NOW
~
~
~

OK SO WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT ENDING RANSOM?! WHAT?! Are Jacob and Noor going to be ok? Is the loop their in going to collapse? Why were the two so dumb? They should've brought along back up. I am PISSED WITH THAT ENDING!

But hey, Fiona is back and she's ok BUT WHY DID SHE HAVE TO GET HURT?! Her sweet little self did not deserve any bit of that. WHY COULDN'T THEY HAVE NEEDED ENOCHS TONGUE?!? Leave poor Fiona out of this. She didn't deserve that. Yes I'm so thrilled she's alive and I'm happy Hugh isn't a depressed lil boi anymore but come on. I'm not kidding when I said I needed to reread the line where she opened her mouth, exposing her tongue being gone. The fact that these wights were able to get what they wanted is absolute shit.

Ok the ending. I was so happy they found V. So so happy. But then, I find out V didn't even write to Noor? It was a trap and Noor has to watch someone she loved so much die? That was absolute torture for me too! I seriously cried more then once reading this (and yes, once it was out of pure happiness when I found out fiona was alive) but this book was an emotional roller coaster.

Millard. Of course, you knew this was coming. My bby Millard is so precious and so smart and so nice and I love him so much. He was what kept me reading the book when I wanted to throw the book across the room. I love him so much still and he will forever be my little baby. Let me say right now, if my future husband isn't Millard Nullings, I don't want it.

Here's a bullet list of all the times I cried reading this:
• I sobbed happy tears upon finding out fiona was indeed ok.
• I cried a bit when I found out they needed Fiona's tongue and I thought maybe she wasn't going to be alive for long
• I smiled so hard I shed tears whenever I read Millards bits.
• I cried when I found out V didn't want Noor to find her yet
• I cried when I read that Noor practically watched V die
• I was crying when the book ended on such a dramatic life or death cliff hanger

If book six doesn't come out soon I will cry. I will not be ok. I might even die because that ending really led to a fucking mental breakdown on my behalf. But that's ok. That's ok because RANSOM RIGGS WILL HAVE A NEW BOOK OUT SOON OR ELSE THINGS WILL GET UGLY.

But yes, now I have nothing to do with my life. I've finished Conference of the Birds and all I have to show for it is the fact I am an emotional wreck with no one to talk to about it because none of my friends like this series or even reading in general so just pm me so we can discuss this, ok?

Also, I know this was all over the place but after reading this, my mind is all over the place too. So, yes. Please comment your feeling in this book so I can respond.

Very Peculiarly Yours,
Mrs. Nullings