Chapter 3 : Please keep it a secret!!

"Oh come on Summer. We know about your secret crush on Freddy" Zack said.

I froze. They knew?! How-What-Huh?! A million thoughts ran through my mind.

"It's Ok Sum...only both of us know. Oh and Mr Finn." Said Tomika.

"Wait?! I only told you the secret...how did Zack & Mr Finn found out?"

Tomika looked at the floor shyly while Zack avoided eye contact

"Well, uhm..you see..." Tomika's voice trailed off. "Hey, look we've reached school. Come on, Zack."

They quickly ran inside the school.

"Hey! Come back here! We haven't finished our talk!" I screamed.

I chased after them and bumped  into Freddy...

"Ow! Oh, I'm so sorry Freddy!" I quickly stood up and apologised. "I wasn't looking, please forgive me!"

Could I get anymore embarrassed?

"It's Ok Summer. Just be careful next time, kay?" OMG!!! This boy is so kind and perfect. I can't believe this is happening to me... I could scream right now!!!

"Hey, wanna walk to class?" Freddy suddenly said knocking me out of my daydreams.

"Huh? What was that, Freddy?"

He laughed. "I said do you wanna walk to class together?"

"Ouh...sure" I gave him a smile and he smiled back.

Freddy's P.O.V
I was just keeping my binders, books and folders in my locker when I saw Zack & Tomika running past me.

"Hey guys"

"Hey, Freddy" they both said. "We would love to chat but we have to run from an angry Summer."

"What?" I said confused. Before I knew it they ran off again to class.

"Hey! Come back here! We haven't finished our talk!" I heard Summer screamed.

Next thing I knew was she bumped into me.

"Ow! Oh, I'm so sorry, Freddy! I wasn't looking! Please forgive me!" She said with a very cute but sorry face. Summer is so cute sometimes. Woah!! What did you just think about, Freddy Jones?! Snap out of it!!

"It's OK Summer. Just be careful next time, kay?" I smiled nervously. She then smiled as if she just won tickets to her favourite idols concert. I took a moment and stared at her beautiful blue eyes. I hadn't noticed it before but her blone hair was very wavy and pretty. I snapped myself back to reality and asked if she wanted to walk to class together.

"Huh? What was that, Freddy?"

I laughed. She's just so cute I can't help but laugh. "I said do you want to walk to class together?"

"Ouh...sure". She smiled at me and I smiled back. This weird tingly feeling inside of me just won't stop. And it's all because of a girl...not just any girl. It was Summer.

Hey, guys! Thank you so much to who voted/read this fanfic. I am so happy. I'm sorry for not uploading the next chapter A.S.A.P , my phone " died" (if you know what I mean)

Anyway, I might upload the next one tomorrow. We'll see. That's all from me now.. Bubye~