Chapter 8 : Fremmer moments

Freddy's P.O.V
Rrrrrriiiiiinnnnggggg.....
I looked at my alarm clock and it was still quite early. I was sooo sleepy so I went back to bed.

"FREDDY!!" I jumped out of bed shocked. It was my mom.

"Why didn't you wake up?! You're going to be late!!" I looked at the clock. OMG!!! I had exactly 40 minutes before school started.

I quickly brushed my teeth, showered, got dressed, took an apple and skateboarded to school. There was 15 minutes left before school started when I reached school.

When I stopped at the main entrance I saw her. Summer, the love of my life. But to my despair, my perfectly good hair was ruined.(not really but it was quite bad) Summer saw me and looked terrified. Mostly because she has never seen my hair out of place.

"Hey, Summer."

"OMG!! Freddy!! What happened to your hair?! And why are you late?"

"I don't know, maybe it was because of the wind. And I woke up late."

"Don't worry. Sit down." She ordered.

"Why?" I asked.

"Shush. I know how to fix this!"

"What? Are you sure?"

"Don't you have faith in me?" Of course I do, my beautiful angel.

"Y-yes" I then sat down at bench at the field."

Summer opened her bag and pulled out a comb and a weird blue can that looks like hairspray. What is she up to? No matter as she looked really pretty.

She started combing my hair neatly and spraying my hair with the hairspray. She was literally a few centimetres away from my face.

She looked so focused it gave me a chance to admire her beautiful face. She had stunning blue eyes and  mesmerising blond hair. My face reddened at how close we were.

She must have noticed as she was giggling. Oh, that giggle. Could she be anymore dazzling?

"What's wrong, Freddy?"

"Huh? No-nothin"

"Awww...is little Fweddy shy with Shummer sho close?" She said with her baby voice.

"No, I...I'm not!" I said firm but nervous.

"Calm down, geez! I was kidding." She leaned in closer... "Besides, you look cute when you're mad." She whispered into my ear.

I could feel my cheeks blush. "Ok, I'm done! What do you think?" She handed me a mirror.

"Woah! You fixed it! Thanks Summer!" I hugged her.

"You're welcome." She said with a super sweet smile. I realised I was still hugging her. I quickly let go.

"We have about 5 more minutes before the bell rings. Wanna walk to class?" I said to broke off the awkwardness.

"Sure, why not?" She said. We finally reached class just in time before the bell rang. Mr Finn soon came into class. After saying a sentence from our History book, we jammed out until lunch hour.

Everyone went out of class but me because Zack had stopped saying he wanted to have a serious conversation.

"What's up?" I said.

"Dude, I saw."

"You saw what?" I asked.

"I saw you drooling over Summer in class."

"W-what? I- I did not!" I stuttered.

"Dude, admit it! You like her."

"Only if you admit you like Tomika too." I said smirking.

"What?! Fine! I do like Tomika. Now you!"

"Ok, Ok, I like Summer."

"Good to know, Freddy. So.... When are you gonna tell her?"

"When are you gonna tell her?"

"Hmmm....maybe tomorrow or the day after that, or the day after that, or between this week and next week."

"Ok then, I'll tell her when you tell her.

" Deal!" Zack said.

"Cool." I said.

After that, we went to the cafeteria and sat with our friends.

"Hey, what took you so long?" Asked Summer.

"Nothing. We were just having a conversation." Zack said.

"Ouh. Ok." Tomika said. The school bell rang declaring lunch time was over. We all went back to class.

~Time Skip - After School~

Ugh...finally, school was over. I stopped by my locker to put my books away. Summer suddenly appeared by my side.

"Bye, Freddy. See you tomorrow." She said as she hugged me. "You better not be late again, or I'll punish you." She said whispering into my ear again. I turned a bit pink with her doing that.

She walked off leaving me alone. Just as I was about to close my locker, someone tap my shoulder. I spun around quickly hoping it was Summer coming back to tell me something. But, it wasn't Summer, it was someone who I least expected....

BOOMMMM!!!! A long chapter for you guys. Who do you think wanted to see Freddy? I don't even know who and I'm writing it! Kidding, I don't know what to name the person.

Anyway hoped you like/love it. As always, hit that vote button, comment, support this fan fiction pleaseeee. Ok people. That's all. Peace!