Chapter 9 : Heartbroken

Summer P.O.V
As I was about to go out of school, I forgot to ask Freddy something. I ran back in but immediately stop. Well, after I saw something I never expected. I saw Freddy talking to Rosé. Then, they most shocking thing happened. THEY KISSED!!

I was heartbroken! I quickly turned around not wanting to look at the horrific scene. I walked away(more like ran away) from the school and to my house. I ran to my room and sat there crying. I called Tomika and Zack to come over.

(Tomika, Summer and Zack's conversation)

Hey guys.

Hey, what's up?

Hey, where were you? You went home pretty early.

I just wanted to be alone. Can you guys come over? Please? My mom's not here anyway, she'll be back late at night.

Of course. We'll be right there.

Sure, be there in 10.

Thanks guys.  :)

You're welcome.

No problem

I'm glad they would want to come over. They seemed like the only ones who could comfort me right now, after the heartbreaking incident.

~ 10 minutes later ~

Someone knocked on the door. I quickly ran to the door. I opened the door.

"Hi" I said.

"Hey" they both said.

"Come on in."

"You Ok?" Asked Tomika.

"No...not at all." I said about to cry but held it back.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Zack asked.

"Well, I was just about to leave school, when I forgot to tell Freddy something. I ran back in but then....then...I saw...Rosé with....him....and then... then....they...

"They what?!" Asked Tomika practically jumping out of her seat.

"They....kissed!!!" I couldn't take it anymore. I cried my heart out while Zack and Tomika hugged me and comforted me.

After I was done crying, we all went to my room to watch a movie. I felt much better with my two best friends.

"Do you guys wanna sleepover at my house?"

"Yeah, sure. I'll text my mom."

"Me too."

After they texted their moms, we ordered pizza for dinner. After eating, we had a pillow fight. Then, we all went to bed.

Tomika's P.O.V
I woke up and saw Summer sleeping beside me. I smiled at the thought she had forgotten about yesterday's mishap.

I looked around and saw Zack sleeping on the couch. He looked super adorable sleeping. Wait?! What?! Tomika, snap out of it!