Chapter 6 : Operation Find Summer

Summer's P.O.V
I walked off to Principal Mullins office. Surprisingly, she didn't want to see me. Weird. I quickly ran back to class remembering the band and maybe someone would've thought I skipped class.

"Hey Mr Finn, Principal Mullins-" I started. But he didn't hear me. He was having a conversation with the rest of the band. They were talking about me. So, I quietly listened to them.

I guess Freddy saw me because he signaled Mr Finn & Zack to stop talking. But it didn't work.

"Well, she wasn't good at anything but managing the band. So, I lied to get her out of the class."

What?! That was what they thought of me?! That I'm just band manager? I knew it, I knew I didn't have a place in the band. I was just an outcast! I quickly ran out of the school with tears flowing from my eyes. I went to the only place that calmed me...the library.

I hid in there for at least an hour or so. I was happy because I didn't have any distractions and no one to make me feel sad. I know that they will find me but I didn't care. I just want to be alone.

Tomika's P.O.V
Uh oh! Summer heard us, my best friend heard our conversation about her. If it were nice things it'd be okay but no, it's about her bad flaws.

I quickly ran off to find her. I have to, I NEED to! As I looked back, everyone was following me too.

"SUMMER?, SUMMER?," everybody started calling her throughout the whole school.

"This won't work! We have to come up with a plan!" I said.

"You're right,Tomika." Freddy said.

"Ok, Tomika, what's your plan?" Said Mr Finn.

We all split into 2 groups."Mr Finn, Lawrence,you search for her in the left side of the school."

"Got it! Let's go, Lawrence!"

"Zack, Freddy you and I will search on the right side" I said.

"Come on guys!! There's no time to lose!" Shouted Freddy.

We all went our separate ways in search of our best friend.

Zack's P.O.V
Oh, boy... Summer overheard us. Just as I was about to freak out on Mr Finn, I saw Tomika running out. Without thinking twice, I followed her. So did Freddy and the rest.

We started shouting her name hoping she's hear us.

"This won't work! We have to come up with a plan!" Said Tomika. I sighed. She's so amazing! Wait, focus! We're looking for Summer!

"You're right, Tomika." Said Freddy.

Tomika quickly devised a plan to find Summer. Isn't she cool? Stop it! Focus!! We have to find Summer if not Tomika will be sad like forever and that will make me sad and I can't let that happen.

After the groups were decided, (I was with Tomika,yayyyy, oh and Freddy too) we went off to find Summer. Hopefully, we will find her.

Summer's P.O.V
I woke up and saw I was still in the library. I guess I had fallen asleep. I then started stretching my body when I heard the door open. It was Freddy, followed by Tomika & Zack.

I was relieved to see them & hug them but I held back because of the conversation earlier. The three of them stood there, silent. I decided to speak.

"Hey guys" I said.

They ran to me and gave me a big warm hug. I was happy. Or was I?

Hey peeps! Here's the next chapter, hoped you liked it. It was so fun making Zack's P.O.V I made him look as if he's seriously in love with Tomika. Ahahahah. Love it. :P

Don't mind me, I'm crazy. Hmmm...anyway...like comment & vote for my fanfic. Bye~   :)