Chapter 18 : Stop

Summer's P.O.V
Freddy walked to class with me. It was silence all around us. It was comfortable for me though. With this, I can think of how to avoid Freddy. But I guess he had other plans..

"Hey, Summer?"

"What?"

"You wanna go get ice cream later?"

"No."

"What? Why?" Because im trying to avoid you so my feelings for you will dissapear. I couldn't say that of course but something else came out..

"I'm.. Uh.. Busy..." Dang it, stop stuttering. We're almost at class, why aren't we walking faster? Wait. I can walk faster but I can't. Why can't I? Seriously...

"With what?" Gosh, stop asking me questions. Don't you understand I don't-

THANK GOD!! We've reached class after walking for an eternity. I raced in and went to Tomika.

"Hey, Freddy's tryna ask me out.. I think.. Uhm.. I'm just gonna hang around you for a while..." I said and smiled sheepishly.

"Yeah.. Ok.. Sure.." Tomika said eyeing me suspiciously. All of a sudden, Zack came over. He looked like a serious nervous wreck. (A/N : all you Zamika stans get ready 😉)

Zack's P.O.V
I saw Freddy and Summer came in class but Summer ran to Tomika right away. Ah.. Poor dude. Maybe he was tryna talk to her. Freddy looked at Summer before coming to me.

"I was tryna talk to her."

See? I was right. 😏 Ngehehehe.. (A/N : Bro.. Wassup wif you? 😕) "And? What did she say? From the looks of it.. It didn't go well." I said. If it was possible, he looked sadder.

"It was horrible. She didn't even look at me like she used to. I asked her if she wanna go get ice cream after school but she turned me down fast and went to Tomika before I could even continue."

"It's ok... You'll get it next time.. Maybe.." I said and smiled at him.

"Wow... What a great friend." He said and clapped slowly. Suddenly he stopped clapping (A/N : Kay I'm sorry for so many author notes but just curious.. Any of u here r CARATS? Coz ur author is a CARAT.. If u r one U'd understand why I put an author note after "clap" 😉😉)
And his face turned into a smirk. "Speaking of Tomika, have you asked her out?" Uh oh..

"Ahahaha.. About that.. Hey look at the time!" I said hopefully trying to change his mind. I'm not ready. Not ready. NOT READY!!

"Hahahah, my friend.. That's not gonna work. GO!" He said with a stern face. I liked him better when he was sad 😑

Knowing I have no choice, I slowly turned towards Tomika and Summer. Gulping, I took a step forward. I looked back at Freddy and his face was saying 'don't be a coward and go!'. It seems like time's just going so slow. Tomika looks so beautiful I can't even-

"Hey, Tomika.. And Summer." wow.. Smooth Zack -,- Lucky for me, Tomika smiled back and said hey while Summer was looking at me. As if she's tryna ask what's going on with her face or is it her eyes? I can't tell...

"What's up, you need anything?" Tomika asked. "Uhm.. Yeah.. Well.. Uh.. I-i just wanted to know if-

BANG!

My words were cut short when someone walked in. It was..

DUN DUN DUNNNNNN!!! AYOOOOO, Wassup? I am sososososososo sorry I haven't been updating! I'm in high school now so :/ school is a female dog! Plus.. I'm homesick rn.. I miss my old house/place (?) uhm.. Country? Lmao idk.. I'm not the smartest. Who am I kidding? I'm not smart 😂😂 huehuehue sad lyfe...

I'm so lonely at school here. It's mostly Chinese people in my class (no, it's not a Chinese school) so.. I can't speak Chinese.. I'm just having problems rn.. Sigh..

Anyway.. This chapter is dedicated to RobotReads2K17 you've been fidgeting waiting for a chapter right? Haha, sorry for the wait 😅 hope you like the update 😀

That's all for now, my lovely readers.. I bid you a due 😊 (don't forget to comment and vote 😉)