Chapter 7 : Forgiven?

Summer's P.O.V
"Hey guys" I said.

They ran to me and gave me a big warm hug. I was happy. Or was I?

"Thanks for the hug." I smiled.

"Look, Summer..." Freddy said.

The door suddenly burst open with a big WHAM which startled me and caused me to actually hug Freddy in shock(not to mention I held his hand).

(A/N : Sorry but I just had to fangirl.... This is so weird I'm fangirling at my own story. Oh well, you can continue reading now)

"Oops..sorry" said a shy Mr Finn. "Summer! I'm glad you're Ok." Said Lawrence. "Oooo...what do we have here?" Asked Zack with a smirk.

I realised I was still in Freddy's arms. I quickly pulled away and my face reddened. I could have swore Freddy's face did the same too.

"Ouh...uhm...nothing." I said.

"That didn't look like nothing" said Zack giggling.

"I was shocked Ok? Besides, you would've liked it if Tomika did that to you." I said this time with a smirk on my face.

They immediately became quiet and blushed.

Freddy laughed. "Listen Summer, about what happened in class..." Said Mr Finn.

"It was only a misunderstanding...I hope so" said Lawrence glancing at Mr Finn.

"It was! I only said that because...uh...I didn't want you to feel left out..much." Explained Mr Finn.

"It's Ok... It was a misunderstanding, right?"

"Of course, nothing more than that. We would'nt dare to hurt your feelings." Said Freddy caringly.

"Yeah, that and I don't like getting the Summer Stare." Said Zack.

I laughed, "Ok"

"Forgiven?" Asked Tomika.

"Forgiven." I said. Then we all had a group hug. It felt nice to be with my friends again.

Freddy's P.O.V
I opened the door to the library and guess what? Summer was there. I just froze there and waited for her reaction. Then, Tomika & Zack walked in too.

"Hey guys." She said.

The three of us ran over to her and gave her a big hug. She looked happy, she even put on her smile that I love so much.

"Thanks for the hug" she said.

"Look, Summer..." I started.

The door suddenly slammed open and Summer hugged me in shock. She even held my hand. OMG!!! This was like the best moment ever not to mention how cute she looked.

Mr Finn apologized for slamming the door open and Lawrence came over to us.

"Oooo...what do we have here?" Asked Zack with a smirk plastered on his face.

Summer realised that she was still in my arms and pulled away. Both my face and hers reddened after that incident.

(A/N : Seriously, I can't stop replaying/imagining the scene in my head. Somebody help me!! I can't...breathe)

"Ouh...uhm...nothing" she said.

"That didn't looked like nothing" Zack said giggling.

"I was shocked Ok? Besides, you would've liked it if Tomika did that to you." She said with a smirk.

They became quiet and blushed.
(A/N : #Zamika ship is sailing!!!)

I just laughed. Summer is the most amazing person I have met in my whole life. And I hope she would be by my side my whole life too.

After that, Mr Finn helped clear the air between Summer and the rest of us.

"So this was all just one misunderstanding, right?" She said.

"Of course, nothing more than that. We wouldn't dare to hurt your feelings." I said caringly.

We were all forgiven and had one big group hug. I was so happy that was fixed.

Heyyy. So, I hoped you guys liked this one. I can't stop fangirling!!! This was longer than usual but I'll try to make them even longer next time.

As always ;) Leave a like, comment and vote. Until we meet again, I bid you farewell, fellow readers.