Chapter 15 : Bad Summer?

Freddy's P.O.V
After the incident on the rooftop, I haven't spoken at all. My mind's just not with me anymore. It's wandered off into the once beautiful corner of my brain that was full of Summer. It's completely demolished now. I just don't understand how she could've said that.

"Hey dude, you okay? You haven't spoken a word after meeting with Summer just now." Zack suddenly spoke.

"Hmm? I'm... Fine" I answered.

"Freddy!" Lawrence said.

"Really... I'm fine..." I said. Now they were all looking at me with eyebrows raised.

"Freddy..." Zack said calmly.

"Yeah.. I know, I'm not fooling anybody." I said sighing.

"Come on, tell us what happened." Lawrence said.

"Tell us what?" Mr Finn said suddenly barging through the door.

"Summer and Freddy went to the rooftop to talk and when they came down Freddy was depressed." Lawrence said.

"Ooo... Story time! I wanna hear." Mr Finn said while pulling out a... Box of popcorn from his desk? And a tray of donuts too? And a big bottle of Coke with a few paper cups? What the...

"Want some?" Mr Finn offered.

"Mr Finn, you keep snacks in your desk?!" The three of us shouted.

"Yeah, what's wrong?" He casually said.

"N-nothing" We said while exchanging weird glances.

"Well, you want some or not?"

"Sure, why not?" I said. I took some popcorn, Zack took a donut and so did Lawrence. We all took a cup and poured some Coke into it. Talk about fancy....

"Go on, continue the story" Mr Finn said while sipping on his Coke.

"Okey, first..."

[Time Skip ; coz I'm too lazy sorry]

"And that's why I seemed lifeless a few minutes ago" I said finishing my story.

"Wow! What did you do to make Summer like that?" Lawrence said.

"I have no idea."

"Well, you better find out and fix it because there is no way we'll be organised with half of our band trapped in a dazed." Mr Finn said.

"Don't worry Freddy, we'll help you out."

"Thanks guys, it means a lot to me." I said giving them a grateful smile.

"Anytime, now let's go find your problem and fix it." Lawrence said.

"Okey. Bye Mr Finn." I said while standing up.

"Bye guys, good luck Freddy." Mr Finn replied. And with that, we were on a mission to bring our (or my XD) Summer back to who she was

*surprise hug* Hiiii!!! It's been so long. So, as I've promised... Here's the chapter you've all been waiting for.

I honestly have no idea where the storyline is going but.. Eh. We'll go with the flow. Or you could give me some ideas and I'll give you credit. ;) lol..

Okey.. As always vote for this story :3 Now what? Heh... Uhm.. Well, I'm bored. •_• Okey... I'll work on the next chapter. Bye ♥♥