Chapter 10 : Girlfriend?

(The video is not mine. And pretend the video is the other way around : instead of Freddy jealous of Summer and Asher, it's Summer who's jealous of Rosé and Freddy.)

Freddy P.O.V
I turned around and saw Rosé. I didn't expect to see her.

"Hi, Freddy."

"Hi."

"Look, I like like you."

"Ok.... I'm sorry Rosé, but-"

"I know you like Summer."

"What? You know?"

"Yes..." Her smile suddenly turned evil. I started to get nervous and scared.

"Uhm...Ok...and?"

"And I'm going to use it against you. So I'm giving you two options.

a) Be my boyfriend and nobody gets hurt

Or

b) Watch Summer and the rest of your friends suffer.

I was shocked. Devastated. What do I do?! After a few minutes of thinking it through, I decided I will become her boyfriend. As much as it pains me I have to do this because it pains me more to see my friends hurt. Especially Summer.

"Ok Rosé.... I'll be ......your....boyfriend."

"Yay! Come on, boyfriend." She dragged me away but before that she kissed me!! On the lips!! Ewwww....gross. This girl is undeniably disgusting.

Soon, after sending her home(she forced me!) I went home too.

"Hey mom, I'm home."

"Hey, Freddy." My dad said.

"Oh, hey dad." I said.

"What's wrong, son?"

"N-nothing. It's just that I'm surprised you're home. Usually you wouldn't be home by 10 o'clock."

"Oh, yeah. I got a day off"

"Cool."

"Hey Freddy, I'm going to go out to buy some groceries. There's some snack in the fridge if you want. I'll be back soon and then we'll have dinner."

"Ok dad."I went upstairs and to my room. I need to think this through. What will the others say? No. What will Summer say? Ughhh!!! What do I do?!

Zack's P.O.V
I was just chilling at home(and daydreaming about Tomika) when suddenly I got a phone call.
(Freddy is bold and Zack is italics.)

Hey

Hey. What's up?

Nothing. Wait no! Its something. And I need help!

Woah! Hold on, I'm coming over right now.

Thanks man. I knew I could count on you.

Anytime bro. See ya.

I'm guessing that this problem of his involves Summer. Anyway I'm determined to help him.

Heyyyyy people. I'm so sorry for not updating. Suddenly felt lazy...but luckily for you guys, I managed to make a chapter. Especially for you~ Sorry its short tho...the next one might be long.

Hope you guys liked it. Vote/Comment please. Byeee.