Chapter 13 : What's Wrong?

Hey, so I'm a K-Pop thrash. And the video above is a girl group called Girls Generation or SNSD or GG. Their fandom name is SONE. My bias is Seohyun the youngest or maknae. The song above is a combination of Oh! & Run Devil Run story ver. It's not mine tho...got it off the internet. If you have any questions about them just tell me, I'll try to answer it. The video tells the story of the feelings of a girl trying to tell her crush she likes him and eventually they would... Idk...date? And then the boy cheats on her and then the girl dumps him. Something like that. Try and listen to it tho... :) P.S the song with cheerleading outfits are Oh! & the song with the black coloured outfits is Run Devil Run.

Freddy's P.O.V
So today is the day I tell Summer about my "girlfriend"... I have the whole thing planned but not her reaction.

As I arrived at the front gate, Rosé appeared at my side. Ughhhhh...I so don't need her right now!!

" Hey, baby..." She said trying to sound seductive but failed.

"Hi Rosé." I said trying not to cringe.

"So, what's your first class?"

"History."

"Great, let's make history by being the cutest couple."

OMG...somebody get me a barf bag...

"Hahaha.. I'm going to class now. Bye."

"Ok baby, bye-bye." She said while kissing my cheek. I quickly walked off leaving her. I then wiped my cheek with disgust and washed my hands and face.

That girl has serious problems... I then spot the most beautiful person ever.... Summer. I stopped over to say hi to her.

"Hey, Summer."

"Oh, hey Freddy." She said with disappointment in her voice.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"It doesn't seem like nothing."

"It's nothing to worry about, besides shouldn't you be with some other girl?" She snapped back while walking off.

I just stood there...shocked. When I looked down, i saw a picture of me a bit torn. Could this be Summers? Was it in her locker? Why was it torn?

Summer's P.O.V
Today is Monday. Monday means school day. School day means Freddy. Freddy means misery. Misery means tears.

Like it or not, I have to go to school. I can't just toss my academics and perfect attendance away.

I get myself ready and walk to school. I go to my locker and decided to clean it out since its full of some thrash. I stop suddenly when my eye caught the attention of Freddy's picture. Just as I was about to rip it off, Freddy came by. Great, just great.