Chapter 12.

"Scarlett, calm down." My eyes were blazing red as I paced around the room, my heavy boots thumping down as I stomped.

"Breeding program." I growled out, eyes blazing in hellish fury. "Did you see how old that child was?" I spat, I knew he probably couldn't have seen, but surely he would've noticed how small he was in comparison to the men and women out there.

For a brief second I could feel large, slimy, callused fingers on my back, causing an enraged scream to tear itself out of my throat. In a moment, I had appeared in a red flash next to a metal chair and threw it, watching as it bounced off of the glass of the window. Old cuts on my body twinged as I felt a phantom dripping of blood crawl its way down my legs.

"SCARLET!" James screamed at me. His eyes wide and inner eyebrows reaching towards his hairline. My whole body snapped towards him, ready to snarl out a response when I heard it.

A floorboard creaked.

Dick.

I immediately reacted, rushing forward and teleporting outside of the door. Time moved slow as I turned, finding the exact person I was looking for. With a yell, my foot struck out and he went falling backwards, one of his hands still clutching his polished gun.

A guttural snarl left my mouth as my foot came down hard on the wrist still holding the gun. A sickening CRUNCH sounded and I could hear James running towards us as I grabbed 'Dick' by the throat.

Dick's eyes widened in shock as he saw me. It seemed he had believe that I was dead. My eyes were still glowing in a hellish fury, the red energy sneaking out like veins from my irises as the Rage tried to take over.

I did not doubt that I looked like I belonged in hell, under the heel of whatever Devil there was.

A beast set off of the leash.

"Y-You." As he tried to struggle out words I squeezed harder, my nails beginning to dig into the skin of his neck.

I released him, pushing him back.

"Yes. I am alive. You insignificant tarakan." My voice was heavily Russian as it growled out of the base of my chest.

I could see James out of the corner of my eye, watching us. It seemed that Dick could as well.

"T-T-Traitor." He stammered his voice weak. If I had of squeezed and harder I could have cause serious damage. But I didn't, I needed him to talk. James' eyes refused to meet his.

"I'm sorry Barry."

"Sorry?! Your-your father would-" He coughed. Voice returning but throat still bruised. "Thank god he would never see this." I rolled my eyes, bringing my fist down into his face, my fist rebounding off of his cheek bone.

"ENOUGH." I roared in his face as he tried to cradle it with his sore wrist. "WHERE are they taking that boy?!" Dick stopped for a moment, beginning to let out a slow, dark chuckle.

"Having flashbacks, are-are you? I-It's expected from someone as unhinged as-as you." He let out another low chuckle that morphed into a hollow moan.

I squatted down in front of the older man and he sat still as he watched me. I watched a single bead of sweat flee down the side of his face as fast as it possibly could.

"Let me see your wrist." I grabbed his sore wrist without consent, squeezing it hard, relishing in the gritting of his teeth and his breaths coming out in pants. "Now," I started but any other words were soon cut off from the scream that exited his throat as I harshly pulled one of his fingers back so hard that it stayed that way.