Chapter 1

Chapter 1

It had been two years since I had met him. Part of me didn't think that we would get to this place. We had been through so much. Casual dating. His parents. My parents and grandparents. The cheating. and finally London. I never thought that we would get through Logan being in London but we did and once we got through that I felt like we could get through anything. Ever since Logan came back from London I have been think about the future. I have been thinking about our future. Thinking about the various scenarios for after graduation. I still hadn't landed a newspaper job yet. But here i stood outside my graduation party with Logan. He had just proposed. I knew that i loved him. he had changed and grown up a lot during the time that we had been together.

"Rory can you say something?" Logan said.

"Yes" i said.

"Yes? really?" I nod my head. He picks me up swinging me around. Then he kisses me. I kiss him back. He takes the ring out of the box and puts it on my finger. "Wanna go back in?"

I take a deep breath. "yeah lets go."

Logan grabs my hand and we walk back into the party. Everyone is looking at us. "We're getting married." i said holding up my hand. Grandma and Grandpa practically came running up to us congratulating us and welcoming Logan to the family. My dad came up hugged me and told me that he loved me. i couldn't find mom.

A few hours later, the party was winding down. Logan and i made our final rounds before getting ready to leave. i thanked Grandma and Grandpa for them party and went to look for Mom. i found her standing outside. "hey. I've been looking for you." I said.

"Hey kid. Congrats!" Mom said hugging me.

"Mom what's wrong you have that look."

"Rory, i want you to be happy. i just realized that your not a kid anymore. Your graduating college tomorrow. And your getting married. I'm okay kid."

I hug my mom and i look for Logan. We walked towards the entrance and i stop. I see and horse and carriage. "is that?" i ask.

"for us? yeah." he said.

"Its beautiful." i turn and kiss him. Logan and I climb into the carriage. He tells the driver that we are ready to go. I take in the beauty of the night that is tonight. Logan had been planning this for a while and then it hit me...I'm getting married.

When the carriage stops we are outside of a fancy hotel. Logan climbs out of the carriage and offers me his hand. "What is this?" I ask.

"I wanted this night to be really special. come on." he said.

We make our way into the hotel, into the elevator and up to the top floor. Logan leads me down the hallway to the room at the end. He opens the door for me and I walk in. When I step into the room I am blown away. Its a huge suite. There are red rose petals everywhere. As i walk further into the room i see a table by the window. there is a bottle of champagne and two glasses. "Its beautiful." I say.

He walks closer to me and grabs my hand. "I love you." he said.

"I love you too."