Intro 00

Tryst

Intro 00

"Honey, Yoongi is here!" Jimin hears his mom shout from downstairs. And as soon as he heard those words, his face lit up and a big smile formed his lips. He opens the door that seems so big to the small boy and runs out of his room.

Jimin's small legs runs down the big steps on the stairs and when he finally sees his Yoongi hyung, he tackles him with a bear hug. His sudden action makes Yoongi chuckle slightly. "we haven't seen each other for just a week, calm down." Yoongi chuckles again. "But I-I was lonely w-without you," he quietly mumbles, lightly stuttering like he always does. "Why don't you go to your room Jiminie. I'll bring up some cake," his mom suggests.

Jimin nods eagerly before grabbing Yoongi's small hands. Small, but still a lot bigger than his own. He runs up the stairs with Yoongi  behind, almost falling. He continues to run into his room and jumps up to his tall bed. He places his hands under his thighs as he swings his legs back and forth, his small legs that still has a long way to grow until they can reach the floor. But he's only 9.

"I've missed y-you," he says and the cold face that Yoongi always holds, turns into a smile "Me too." "So how w-was E-England?" he asks, interested in Yoongi's recent trip.

Stupid trip and his stupid family that took him away from me for a whole week, and left me alone with the bullies at school. "It was alright." Yoongi shrugs. "But it sucked without you there," he pouts. Jimin jumps off of his bed and walks over to the pouting Yoongi. He cups his face and squishes his cheeks. Usually an action that the older does. "When we grow up, l-let's take a t-trip t-together. Just u-us. Alone." He suggests, slightly smiling.

Hs kisses his left cheek and then his right cheek. Yoongi's pout then slowly disappears. "Where do you wanna go?" he asks and Jimin removes his hands from the older's face. "Paris!" He exclaims. His mother told him that his father and her put a lock on a bridge full of other locks in Paris. When he asked her why people did that, she just said that it's a sweet thing to do with someone you love and with someone that you want to spend a long time with. So he want's to do that with Yoongi.

"We will do that then." "P-Promise?" the question leaves his mouth maybe a bit too quickly. "Pinky promise." Yoongi speaks and holds his pinky finger out. Their pinkies holds each other tightly.

"So how has school been without me?" Yoongi suddenly asks him. He looks down to his feet and the small smile on his face disappears as he thinks about the memories. It's Yoongi's turn to cup his cheeks.

"I'm sorry I left you. I'll beat those bastards up tomorrow. Monday morning, they better run." Yoongi says. He gets bullied a lot, but whenever Yoongi is by his side, they don't mess with him. One of them once went after Yoongi and let's just say that they regretted it the day after.

"It was the f-first time I w-went to our tree alone. The first time I went t-there, and you w-weren't c-coming for m-me. O-our tryst. You were supposed to be at our tryst." He says as a tear slides down his cheek. "It's n-not my fault I-I stu-stutter so m-much. I'm t-trying, but I can't d-do anything. It's n-not my fault I-I have anxiety. It's n-not Yoongi hyu-hyung. It's not." He speaks shakingly as he tries not to cry in front of him.

He feels a pair of arms wrap around him and pull him into a nice smelling Yoongi. He rests his head on Yoongi's chest. "I know it's not. It really isn't. They're just dumb." Yoongi tries to comfort Jimin. He sniffles a bit, but calms down by Yoongi's touch fastly. His warmth is comfortable and his familiar smell makes him feel at peace. "I love you yoongi hyung." "I love you too my Jiminie."

And after they said that, Jimin's mother walks in, holding a tray with cake and tea. "You guys okay?" she asks, putting down the tray on Jimin's desk. She sits down so she can look at them properly. And instead of his eyes struggling to look up at her, they now look down at her. "I just missed Yoongi hyung a lot," he says and the grib Yoongi has on him tightens. As if he's saying the same thing back to him.

"Well, Yoongi is here now. So be happy," she smiles with her long black hair tied up in a ponytail and her rosey cheeks. He slightly nods in Yoongi's chest. "Eat some cake and have some tea. It's very cold today," she says and puts the tray of cake and tea besides Yoongi and him. She leaves his room, and almost closes the door.

He pecks Yoongi's jaw before he escapes his grip, to sit down and eat some cake with him.

-
Welcome to my new book frens:)