Chapter 09

Chapter 09

"Do You know how worried we've been?!" Mrs. Park and Mrs. Min is in the middle of scolding Jimin and Yoongi. It's currently 10pm and Jimin and Yoongi sat at the tree, ignoring their buzzing phones until now, where Jimin decided that they should probably go home. But when they both got to Jimin's house, Yoongi and Jimin didn't expect for the blondes own mother to be there as well. 

Jimin and Yoongi hung with their heads, looking at the floor. "Sorry," the two of them said saimontainesly. "Well saying sorry ain't gonna do anything," Yoongi's mother saya and Mrs. Park nods at her, agreeing. "Should we ground them?" Mrs. Min whispers to her friend and she nods. "Eomma! Please! We're sorry okay, we won't do it again, just please don't ground us," Yoongi pleads. 

"Maybe if you didn't give me attitude earlier today, I wouldn't ground you. You are grounded," Mrs. Min says and Yoongi sighs. "And so are you Jimin." Jimin widens his eyes. "Eomma p-please, you've n-never g-grounded m-me before please n-not n-now." Mrs. Park sighs. "Fine Jimin you're not grounded, but if you do this again I won't hesitate to ground you." Mrs. Park speaks and Jimin nods his head aggressively.

 Yoongi looks unpleased. "Oh come on! That's not fai-" Yoongi gets cut off my Jimin hitting his elbow on the his side, whilst he smiles to the two mothers standing before them. "Why did You do this? You're both allowed to stay out late-" "Jimin isn't," Mrs. Park corrects Mrs. Min. "Really?" "Well, he's only allowed to be out late if he's with Yoongi," she explains. Mrs. Min nods her head, understanding, and Yoongi tries not to laugh whilst Jimin furrows his eyebrows in confusion.

 "W-Why? You don't t-think I c-can take care of m-myself?" Jimin asks slightly hurt. "It's just with your anxiety and all, Yoongi is the only one who can help you, you know that," she explains with a soft voice and a small smile. Jimin nods his head understanding seeming totally fine, but inside he feels weak and useless for what his mother just said. He feels like a little girl. "Well then what I was saying is, You both are allowed to stay outside late, with each other. So letting us know at least where you are and if you're together or not is really all we ask." Yoongi's mother says, brown hair tied up into a low ponytail, laying still on her back. 

"Sorry," the both of them says again. "But it's a school night, so eat and then sleep. We bought take-out," Mrs. Park says walking into the living room where chinese food is packed on the coffee table by the couch. The four of them sits down on the couch, enjoying their food. Yoongi rests his back on the couch with the food in his hand. Jimin crawls over to him, sits beside him and tangles their legs together.

 Mrs. Park and Mrs. Min puts on some drama and fangirls at the cute male actors, whilst Jimin and Yoongi watched boredly, eating their food. When the two boys finish their food, Yoongi decides to tease Jimin. Yoongi turns his head and whispers a breathy "Jiminie." Sending shivers down his spine. He repeats it with even more breath that tickles Jimin and he starts giggling. Mrs. Park and Mrs. Min gets confused when they hear wet sounds. 

They both look at the two boys and casually watches Yoongi showering Jimin with kisses on his cheek and neck and Jimin giggling his heart out. "I swear they're in love with each other," Mrs. Park whispers and Mrs. Min laughs before they turn their attention back on the drama playing on the tv. "Oh. Jiminie?" Jimin who's now cuddling with Yoongi, rests his head on the older's chest and hums a yes.

 "JiHyun is coming to visit us, and we made a deal that he'll come here for every season," she says and Jimin smiles at the thought of seeing his loving brother even more than before. He really doesn't see him very often. "You guys should really go to sleep now, it's a school night." And Jimin and Yoongi went to bed. "Jimin, why do you look sad?" Yoongi asks then they're alone and sees Jimin hang with his head, staring at the floor.