Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Jimin and Yoongi had fallen asleep after that, taking a nap from being exhausted. It's now 7pm. Jimin wakes up with a small groan. He opens his eyes to see Yoongi's chest. The redhead looks up, and finds the younger's face in the dark. He untangles himself from Yoongi to get up and switch the lights on. 

Everything is completely dark outside now, only the moon showing a bit of light. Jimin manages to find the light switch and turns it on. Slightly limping and scrunching up his face from the pain in his bumhole. He blushes when he realizes that he's naked, so he quickly finds his briefs on the floor and puts them on.

"Y-Yoongi hyung? ...Oppa?" Jimin lightly shakes him. No one other than Jimin dares to wake up the blonde. Most people are pretty scared of him, and if you wake him...let's just say you're going to regret it. But as always, Jimin is different. The younger can wake him up anytime he wants to. Yoongi will be grumpy, but he won't curse at him like he does at others. 

Yoongi groans and cuddles into the blanket even more. Frowning, when he realizes Jimin isn't lying next to him. He opens his eyes to see the redhead sitting besides him, staring down at him. "I ne-need to go, my mother is p-probably really worried," Jimin says quietly. Yoongi rubs his eyes. "Let me walk you home," he says as he gets up.

"No, it's o-okay." "Jiminie, it's dark out." "I'm a ma-man you know?" "Sure," Yoongi chuckles, getting dressed. The redhead dresses himself as well. "I am!" "Is little short Jiminie, with strawberry colored hair, puppy eyes, chubby cheeks, not to mention you're big anxiety towards everything that's not me or your family...Really a man?" "Stop, you're being m-mean." "Sorry baby, I didn't mean to upset you." 

To make the pout disappear from the younger's face, Yoongi begins to tickle him. And yes, Jimin is very ticklish, whilst Yoongi isn't at all. "Y-Yoon- Ple- Stop!" Jimin tries to run away, but Yoongi gently pushes him down in his bed. The blonde sits on Jimin's lap, tickling his sides. "Yoongi!" "Yoongi what?" "O-Oppa!" Meanwhile, Mrs. Min is eating her dinner downstairs, listening to the boys having fun.

She checked on Yoongi earlier and came into his bedroom just to see two sleeping boys. Naked I might add, but luckily, the blanket was covering their special parts. "Good puppy." Yoongi stops tickling Jimin. "So..." Jimin clears his throat. "So?" the blonde asks confused. "I...I w-want you to be my b-boyfriend," he quietly mumbles. "What? I'm sorry, I can't hear you." But Yoongi clearly heard him, and Jimin knows he just saying that to annoy him. Jimin blushes. 

"My boyfriend? B-Be my boyfriend?" "Are you ordering me?" "N-No! It's a q-question." "I know Minie, I'm just kidding." "So..." "Yes, I'll be your boyfriend." 

Meanwhile, Jungkook isn't having such a great time. Jungkook throws his head in Hoseok's pillow as he lets his tears wet his cheeks, his eyes of course, and the pillow. Jungkook has been thinking about his mother lately. His mother, all alone with that beast who's supposed to be his father. His mother never did do anything for him besides giving birth to him, and even that, Jungkook wish she never did.

 Not once has she helped her son. When he was being abused by his father, verbally and physically. The time Jungkook almost got raped by his father, but he managed to escape. So he doesn't know if his mother actually deserves his help. But still. It's his mother and the boy is concerned. Jungkook remembers kicking his father's balls and running away. And on his journey from running away, he met Hoseok.

"Dude!" 11 year old Hoseok calls for the boy who's completely out of breath, looking around like something is after him. His father ran after him, but it seems like he has lost track of the younger, but Jungkook still thinks he's near him. He looks around to find the voice of whoever is calling him. He spots a guy throwing out a garbage bag, standing before his big house. 

"Are you okay?" He walks up to the panting brunette. "He's after m-me. He's here, He's somewh-" "Woah. Call down," Hoseok puts his hands on Jungkook's shoulders, making him flinch. "You don't understand! He's coming!" Hoseok looks around, but he doesn't see anything. "Come." Hoseok grabs the brunette's hand and leads him inside to his house. 

Jungkook looks around the pretty house, amazed by how nice and clean and big it is. They walk to Hoseok's kitchen, where he gets the younger a glass of water. He has started to calm down finally. "Who's after you?" "My dad." "Your dad?" "He...h-he tried to...r- um rap-" Jungkook can't get the full word out of his mouth and he feels annoyed by himself because of that, but Hoseok understands. "So I ran away." 

"Hm, I'm sorry. Sounds awful. You can stay here though." Jungkook widens his eyes slightly. "Are you sure? Does your parents not mind?" "They aren't home. And they probably won't be for a while," the older mumbles. "Where are they?" "Business trip. They're always on business trips," Hoseok mumbles. "You look quite hurt. Are you sure you're oka-" 

"I'm fine," Jungkook slightly leans back, away from Hoseok's hand that was about to touch his bruised cheek. He always has bruises. His father's doings of course. Hoseok sighs and puts his arm down again. "Well. You also look quite skinny. You must be hungry. I'll make some ramen for us and you can sleep here." "Thank you..." "Hoseok. And don't mention it." "I'm Jungkook." "Nice to meet you." "Can I smoke in here?" "Sure, go ahead." 

Hoseok hears the loud cries coming from his bedroom. Yeah, there's multiple guestrooms in this house, but Jungkook sleeps in Hoseok's bed with him. Jungkook has serious sleeping problems, but they always seem to never exist when he's next to Hoseok. Sleeping with Taehyung also helps a bit, Hoseok mostly though.

He furrows his eyebrows as instant worry drowns him. Jungkook rarely cries, so him crying makes Hoseok think that something horrible must have happened. Sadly, if Jungkook ever cries, it's mostly just from remembering his past and present. It's from his memories. Hoseok quickly opens the door and runs to the crying boy in his bed. 

"Kook," Hoseok pats his lower back. "Why are you crying?" the question makes him cry even more. "Hey, shh. It's okay." Jungkook moves his head from the pillows to Hoseok's lap, leaving tear stains on his jeans. Not that Hoseok cares the slightest bit. "I- I have to help my mom. Hobi...I can't just leave her there with him," he cries. 

"I know she's not the best person, but she's only on drugs and drunk because of him! It-It's not her fault, she's weak. M-Maybe if I got her out of that house, she can be good again?" Jungkook says with a voice full of hope. "Jungkookie, don't cry. We'll help your mom okay?" "Really?" "Yes." Jungkook sits up and hugs the older, no longer crying. "Please don't leave me Hobi." "Of course I won't leave. What do yo-"

 "No. I know you have had suicidal thoughts and that you still do." Hoseok's face relaxes when he mentions it, keeping his gaze on the floor. "Please, don't ever leave me Hobi. I- I can't live without you! PLEASE!" Jungkook shakes the older by his shoulders when he doesn't answer. 

"I'll stay... don't worry." 

-

:')

In the next chapter we'll get an insight in Taehyung's life and Yoongi's anger issues...

Fun.

Okay.

well.

Thanks for reading:)