Chapter 03

Chapter 03

It's finally weekend, and Yoongi and Taehyung are standing at the school's parking lot, waiting for Jimin and Seokjin to arrive since the four of them decided to have a sleepover together, after school. Yoongi couldn't think clearly. His mind was stuck on his parents that may be getting a divorce soon.

So Yoongi was stressed out and lit up a cigarette. The sparkle in Taehyung's eyes disappears when seeing Yoongi. "Smoking won't get rid of your problems," Taehyung mumbles, hoping he didn't sound rude to his hyung. "I'm gonna pretend like it does," Yoongi mumbles back. What Yoongi doesn't know is, Seokjin and Jimin is at the parking lot, walking up to Yoongi.

Jimin frownes at the sight of Yoongi with a cigarette. Jimin didn't know about Yoongi's parents, but even if he did, he wouldn't let Yoongi use it as an excuse to slowly kill his insides. So before Yoongi has the chance to greet Jimin and Seokjin when he sees them, Jimin takes Yoongi's cigarette, drops it on the ground and aggressively steps on it.

Jimin then puts his hands inside of Yoongi's jacket pockets, to check if he has anymore cigarettes that he can have the pleasure of throwing away. Yoongi did have a pack of cigarettes in the pocket Jimin checked secondly. "Jimin-" Yoongi cuts himself off when Jimin throws his pack of cigarettes in a nearby trash can. He sighs at Jimin. Slightly pissed, but his cigarettes didn't really mean much to him so he didn't say anything to Jimin.

Seokjin avoided the scene and started his car. Taehyung also flees out of the situation and sits in the passenger's seat of Seokjin's car. Silence filles the car and when Yoongi tires to lay his hand on Jimin's thigh, Jimin slappes it away. Jimin feels like every single time Yoongi had comforted him from cutting himself, were just words, just useless actions and just lies. Him telling Jimin how hurting yourself isn't the way, and yet here Yoongi is, hurting himself in another way. Yoongi never cries, but he felt like doing it when Jimin slapped his hand away. "I'm sor-" "Shut up," Jimin cuts Yoongi off in a whisper.

"I won't do it again okay? I'm sorry it's just, I'm really frustrated right now," Yoongi explained vaguely. "I wouldn't c-care about you smoking if it w-weren't for the t-times were you comforted me for c-cutting. Smoking or cutting, it's the s-same thing and I feel like all you've told m-me was just a l-lie. Where's that self-respect, you always t-talk about?" Jimin says, almost whispering, not wanting to get Seokjin or Taehyung involved in this.

But they hear it and they give each other sad glances every once in awhile. "No, Jimin please don't think about it like that," Jimin just remaines silent before getting curious. "What are you so f-frustrated about a-anyways?" Jimin asks the platinum blonde haired boy. "I think my parents are getting a divorce," Yoongi says without much emotion.

As always, he wears his "I don't care, I have no emotions," look on his face, but Jimin can always tell when Yoongi is hurt. All he needs to do is look at his eyes and he can tell for sure. Jimin, still hurt by Yoongi's actions from earlier, takes Yoongi's hand in his, tracing flowers in his pale skin. Yoongi lets a single tear, fall down his cheek, his face still remaining emotionless.

Jimin forgets about being hurt, as he unbuckles his seat belt to be able to hug Yoongi. And that's what he does. He hugs his hyung, after kissing the tear on his cheek. "Yah, Jimin! Stop making out with Yoongi and get your seat belt back on," Seokjin says to make sure Jimin is safe, also to let them picture the two of them making out. Jimin didn't. Yoongi did. You can blame the dirty mind Yoongi was cursed with, but Jimin isn't very innocent himself.

After a few minutes they, once again, reach Seokjin's big house. "Hello boys," Seokjin's mother smiles at them, as Seokjin's three friends, bows politely for the small woman. Seokjin got his height from his dad, but he still isn't very tall. Taller than Jimin and a tiny bit taller than Taehyung. No one is taller than Yoongi though. The four boys walk inside and immediately run up the stairs to Seokjin's room.