Chapter 07

Chapter 07

Seokjin widens his eyes when he sees Yoongi who just called his name, and to make the situation worse Jimin is there as well. They aren't supposed to see Seokjin and Namjoon hang out together. They thought badly of Namjoon and so did Seokjin until recently where Namjoon started talking to him and they became friends. Namjoon has shown quite a lot of interest in Seokjin, but not in front of his friends. Not that Seokjin gets bullied, but he's friends with Jimin so he doesn't know how they would react.

 Namjoon looked over to where his hyung was looking, but didn't seem as shocked as Seokjin. As long as they didn't tell his friends about this, he really didn't care. Yoongi stands up, following by Jimin. "What a-are y-you two d-doing to-together?" Jimin asked trying not to sound rude. "Look Jimin, I'm sorry and I love you, but Namjoon isn't as bad as you think," Seokjin says, holding Namjoons hand. Namjoon slightly blushes. Jimin just furrows his eyebrows, he doesn't know what to say. 

"I'm sorry Jimin. It's just...the other guys are my friends and I don't want that to change so I don't stop them from bullying you. I should though, I'm sorry." Namjoon apologizes. Jimin nods his head. "And I know I'm not completely innocent, I've called you stuff as well. Sorry." Namjoon looks sincere. And Namjoon really means the words that he speaks and Jimin believes him. Yoongi remains suspicious though as he lightly glares at Namjoon. "It's okay," Jimin slightly smiles.

 "No it's not. You can accept his apology, but it's still not okay," Yoongi says to Jimin, but continues to look at Namjoon. "He's right, it's not okay, but I'm glad you accept my apology," Namjoon slightly smiles and Jimin just nods again. And Yoongi is happy from Namjoon's mature answer. After a few moments they say goodbye and Jimin and Yoongi went back to their booth. "Think you can trust him?" Yoongi asks and Jimin just shrugs.

 "J-Jungkook also se-seems i-interested in Taehyung l-lately. He m-made me g-give h-him his n-number a while a-ago." Yoongi chokes on his ramen. "Jungkook and Taehyung? Oh hell no." Yoongi breathes. "Taehyung hates J-Jungkook a-anyways," Jimin reminds the blonde. "Better stay that way," the blonde mumbles. Yoongi finishes his noodles quickly. "Can we go to my place?" Yoongi asks the younger. "S-Sure." 

"Only my mom is home right now so it's fine," Yoongi mumbles as they get up. "W-Which one of y-your p-parents w-will be m-moving o-out?" Jimin asks and Yoongi just shrugs. He really doesn't know. His mother just keeps reminding him that she loves him and their divorce has nothing to do with him. His father is just the same as before.

 Yoongi wraps his arm around Jimin's waist as they walk to Yoongi's house. A small noise of metal hitting each other comes through Yoongi's pockets when he takes out his keys before entering the light grey house. A nice smell fills their noses. Yoongi walks to the kitchen with a confused look, and he sees his mother cooking. "Yoongi honey. I didn't hear you come home," she smiles and gives his son a quick hug. 

Jimin follows Yoongi to see where he went and immediately spots Yoongi's tall mother. "Oh Jimin, hello," She greets him and gives Jimin a quick hug as well. "Yoongi, your package came." Mrs. Min says pointing to the breakfast table where a brown package is. "Oh it's my hair dye, I kinda regret it though. I don't want red hair anymore, I would like to keep it blonde," Yoongi sighs. "Then return it." 

"Yea-" Yoongi cuts himself off with a smirk. "Jiminie?" Jimin looks questioningly at him and raises an eyebrow "Your hair has been orange for quite a while, how about we change that," Yoongi says grabbing Jimin's hand, dragging him up the brown wooden stairs. He drags him into the bathroom besides his own room. 

"Sit down and take off your shirt." Yoongi says making Jimin blush as he takes off his shirt. Yoongi puts the dye labeled "Fire" on his gloves hands and starts to massage it into Jimin's hair, but not before removing his new couple ring, careful to not stain the silver metal with red. . "Smells n-nice," Jimin quietly says when a scent of fruit and candy fills the room and Yoongi hums, agreeing. 

Soon enough, Yoongi stares at Jimin's bare upper body. "How come you have so many muscles?" Yoongi chuckles. "Because o-of d-dance," Jimin reminds him. Jimin dances a lot, although the past few days he hasn't been very active with dance. He takes dance classes, but hasn't gone for a while.

 "Oh, right." "S-Stop s-staring," Jimin giggles and Yoongi blushes as he focuses on Jimin's hair again. "Why haven't you been to dance class?" The blonde asks the younger who just shrugs. "I'll go there soon." "Okay, this needs to sit for an hour and then we can wash it off," Yoongi says and Jimin nods. 

An hour passes by with Jimin and Yoongi watching youtubers that they both enjoy. On Yoongi's bed since they weren't allowed to sit on the couches in the living room with dye on Jimin's hair. But that's alright. Yoongi's room means more privacy anyways, and Yoongi's mother didn't enjoy their skinship as much as Jimin's mother does.

 A loud buzz from Yoongi's phone catches his attention. "Come Minie," Yoongi stands up from his bed and walks to the bathroom with Jimin following. "M-Minie?" "Yeah." Yoongi doesn't know where the new nickname comes from, but both he and Jimin likes it. Jimin holds his head over Yoongi's bathtub, as Yoongi washes the red dye off Jimin's hair.

 "Close your eyes." Yoongi looks at the red that mixes with the clear water, that now looks like blood. When the water turns clear again, Yoongi turns off the water. Yoongi grabs a red towel and dries Jimin's now fire red hair when he stands up again. 

With only a 10 centimeter distance, Yoongi stares into Jimin's brown orbs. Yoongi throws the towel to a basket made for used towels, and pinches Jimin's cheeks. "Why do you look like a lost puppy all the time?" Yoongi chuckles as Jimin tries to get away from Yoongi who suddenly turned into his grandmother, who pinches Jimin's cheeks every single time she sees him. 

Yoongi hands Jimin his hairdryer. He quickly dries his hair and styled it with hurting cheeks. "It l-looks g-good," Jimin says as he smiles whilst playing with his now red hair. Jimin was just about to put his shirt back on, until Yoongi stopped him.

 "Wait." Yoongi runs back to his room and gets Jimin's new choker. "Put this on." Jimin looks a bit weirdly at him, but obeys him anyways. "Stop being so hot." Yoongi throws his shirt at him after a few moments of silence, where Yoongi just stood there and stared at Jimin. "I'm n-not h-hot," Jimin giggles. "Then I'm a potato," Yoongi mumbles and Jimin just smiles at him.

 "Can't I-I b-borrow a s-sweater? It's c-cold and I d-don't wanna we-ar m-my j-jacket inside. " Jimin asks and Yoongi nods. The two of them walks back to Yoongi's bedroom and he digs through his closet to get Jimin something warm to wear. 

The white door opening catches both of their attention. "The food is ready if you guys are hungry," Mrs. Min says, quickly eyeing the shirtless Jimin, not knowing how to feel. When Jimin leaves, she'll have a talk with Yoongi.

 She's heavily suspicious of his son not being completely straight and even though she wouldn't be totally happy with Yoongi not being straight, she still didn't want him to feel like he had to hide his sexuailty from her. "Sure," Yoongi says handing Jimin an oversized black hoodie. They walk down the stairs hand in hand.

-

"Eomma," Yoongi whines. "How many times do I have to tell you? Jimin isn't my boyfriend." "Okay, okay." Mrs. Min sits down on the bigger couch. "But then..are you- are you not straight?" Yoongi looks down on the ground before looking at her face again. "Pansexual." Mrs. Min furrows her eyebrows in confusion.

 "Are you attracted to Pans?" Yoongi's mother looked at him weirdly and Yoongi mentally face palmed. "No mom, pansexual is when you're attracted to everyone, to every gender." Yoongi explains "Oh." Yoongi couldn't read his mother's face. "Look I'm not happy about this, but I'll try to understand and accept it okay? I love you no matter what, but I'm gonna have to get used to the fact that you're pansexual or whatever." Yoongi nodded his head yes.

 Of course it would be better if she just didn't care and were completely fine with it, but a lot of people has it way worse and Yoongi knows that so he's hankful that his mother is at least trying. A lot of parents doesn't try. "Thank you," Yoongi says giving his mother a hug. "Jimin knows?" Mrs. Min asks and Yoongi just nods. "What does he think?" "He doesn't care," Yoongi says. 

"Have you and Jimin ever..." "No, what the hell mom." "Well you can't blame me for assuming it."