Chapter 16

Chapter 16

The redhead spots Yoongi, pulling out a book from his locker and he happily runs over to him. Jimin pokes Yoongi's side when he stands next to him and Yoongi doesn't notice him. The small poke makes Yoongi turn around to see the younger smile at him. "H-How was y-yesterday w-with-" Jimin cuts himself off when he notices big purple and red marks on Yoongi's skin. "L-Looks like you h-had f-fun." All the bright- and happiness fades from Jimin's face within a second. "Jiminie-" the younger walks away. Yoongi sighs as he quickly get's the last book that he needs for his first class, out of his locker.

 He quickly closes the locker and runs after Jimin. "Don't be mad." "I-I'm not." Yoongi rolls his eyes, "Yeah right." Jimin then stops in his tracks. "What i-is the n-name of t-that d-dude t-that once b-bullied you for a b-bit?" Jimin asks. "Umm, Jae?" "Yeah, let m-me j-just go f-find Jae, and m-make o-out with him!" Jimin says and before he can take another step, Yoongi grabs his wrist. "Hey, Hoseok and I never made out.

 I had a lot on my mind so he just gave me a few hickeys to keep my mind on something else, " Yoongi explains, but that doesn't make the situation any better. "But, I-I'm s-supposed to do t-that!" Jimin stomps his food on the floor. "That's w-what w-we do for e-each other!" "Don't raise your voice at me." Yoongi says sternly, making Jimin close his mouth.

 "I didn't know that you're comfortable with stuff like that," the blonde speaks, caressing Jimin's right cheek with his hand. "I'm c-comfortable w-with anything, when i-it c-comes to you," Jimin mumbles. "Okay... then I'm sorry," Yoongi hugs Jimin. 

They got a few stares from a some students when they walked by, but the two doesn't notice. "Y-You can't h-hang out w-with him alone any-anymore," Jimin mumbles in Yoongi's chest, making him release the hug. "Didn't I tell you not to tell me what to do-" "I'm gonna t-tell y-your m-mother you smoked, if you d-do."

 Ah, finally. Finally, Jimin can use it against him. Yoongi widens his eyes at him. "When did you become such a brat?" "When y-you decided t-to kiss o-other p-people." Then the class bell rings. "Now i-if you will e-excuse me. I h-have a c-class t-to attend." Jimin gently pats Yoongi's chest before turning on his heel, to get to class. "Sneaky dwarf," Yoongi mumbles to himself before leaving to the other direction for his class. 

Jimin enters his class and immediately spots Hoseok sitting on his usual seat. The back row, the seat by the window. First you steal my Yoongi and then my seat. Jimin is about to sit down on a seat, the furthest away from Hoseok until he calls him. "Hey Jimin!" Hoseok points to the chair beside him. Jimin walks over there with a sigh, giving Hoseok a fake smile as he sits down. 

Jimin feels kind of weird, he used to hate biology class because a lot of his bullies are there, but it's different now. Jungkook stumbles into the classroom with Taehyung attached to his lips. Students gives them grossed out looks. "Baby, you gotta get to class now," Jungkook mumbles on Taehyung's lips. They hungrily kiss each other for a few seconds more before Taehyung detaches them. "See you at lunch," Taehyung winks at him before exiting.

 Jungkook looks at him with a smile. Out of breath, he sits down beside Jimin. "You guys are gross," Hoseok says giving Jungkook a dirty look. "You're just jealous because you haven't had sex in while." "Yeah, I'm not gonna argue with that," Hoseok replies and the younger smiles at him. Jimin sits uncomfortably in the middle of the two, and Jungkook notices. 

Their teacher soon enters and she tells the class that she want's to talk to everyone about the presentation that everyone did. She makes all the students read, while she speaks to them outside of the classroom individually. "Hey Jimin, Taehyung and I are gonna eat at that pizza restaurant across the school, after school. Wanna join?" the brunette whispers to the older whose attention is on a fantasy book.

 Jimin contemplates whether or not he would like to see Jungkook and one of his best friends make out with pizza stuffed in their mouths. Jungkook see's Jimin is hesitant so he tells Jimin that he can invite Yoongi too. "O-Okay, if Yoongi w-will c-come then I'll g-go." Jungkook nods at him, before searching for his book in his bag. "Damnit." "Hobi," Jungkook whisper shouts. "I forgot my book at my house." Hoseok gives Jungkook a raised eyebrow. "You're not gonna go bac-" "Of course I'm not going back to that hellhole for a fucking book." 

"You can, um. You c-can bo-borrow a book of m-mine i-if you want t-to," Jimin offers, overhearing their conversation. "You have more books on you?" Jungkook asks with a slightly judging tone, but Jimin nods his head yes anyways. "Okay, sure." Jimin turns around and opens his organised backpack, quickly finding a book for his new friend. Friend? Jimin doesn't know what to label them as. Just as Jimin is about to give him a big book, Jungkook stops him.

 "Can't I please just borrow a manga book?" Jimin nods, puts the book back and gives him the first book of the series: Fullmetal Alchemist. "Thank you, book nerd," Jungkook chuckles. For the first time, it actually doesn't sound like an insult to Jimin. More like two buddies joking around, and that's also what Jungkook ment with it.

 School ended rather quickly for once, and Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung are waiting for Yoongi in the school's parking lot. And finally when Yoongi arrives Jimin remembers he's supposed to be mad at him. "Okay, let's g-go," Jimin says when Yoongi is beside them. Jungkook gives him a weird look as they all follow Jimin to the restaurant. "No kiss? No hug? What happened?" Taehyung asks, asking Jungkook's questions. "Also who attacked you?" Taehyung whispers pointing to Yoongi's throat and neck.

"Hoseok happened and now Jimin is giving me attitude," Yoongi explains vaguely with a sigh. "I c-can hear y-you!" Jimin opens the door to the restaurant. And instead of sitting besides Yoongi, He sits in a booth beside Taehyung. With Yoongi and Jungkook facing them. After an awkward silence, a waitress comes by. "Hello, what would You like to order?" She asks with a sweet smile, only looking at Taehyung. 

"A pizza margherita and a pepperoni pizza, thank you," Taehyung shows his box smile at the young waitress. She blushes before nodding and leaving their table. "You were totally flirting with her," Jungkook mumbles. "Are you kidding me?" Yoongi and Jimin tunes out of their bickering, just looking at each other. Jimin feels a shoe touch his. It makes it's way up to Jimin's thigh, making him push Yoongi's foot away with his hands whilst glaring at him. "Yoongi? Please switch seats with me," Taehyung begs making Jimin glare at Taehyung instead of Yoongi. 

"I can't kiss oppa when he's not beside me," Taehyung get's up and shoos Yoongi away from his seat. "First of all, weren't you two just arguing? secondly, Oppa?" Yoongi asks sitting besides Jimin who tries to keep a good distance between them. Yoongi really shouldn't be asking, if he get's a boyfriend one day, he want's them to call him that as well. 

"Don't judge. And no we weren't." Taehyung sits down, immediately kissing Jungkook on his lips. Jimin pretends to gag at the two making out. "Do you guys not care you're in public?" Jungkook gives Yoongi his middle finger, before placing his hand on Taehyung's thigh. Yoongi sighs before staring at Jimin. "What did y-your mom s-say to t-that?" Jimin points at his hickies, getting curious. 

"She thinks it's just another part of my rebellious phase and she hates it...Did you know she's only okay with me being with another guy if it's with you?"

-

Okokok, boring filler chapter but...

Next on Tryst:

Jimin and Yoongi's relationship takes a step further if you know what I mean ;)  

Also Yoongi's father moves out.

AND THANK YOU FOR 200 READS IMA GO CRY NOW BYE LUV Y'ALL