Chapter 04

Chapter 04

"In situations like these, I sometimes wish I was a fat faggot like you," Jungkook sighs. Jimin is reading his book trying to block Jungkook out, but he tries to hard as he keeps reading the same sentence again and again. "I just hate having to do presentations, like I can't be bothered and then here you are," Jungkook was sitting on the table that was next to Jimin, looking down at him as Jimin kept his gaze on his book. "Do you think you're special, huh?" Jungkook asks Jimin who decides not to answer him.

Jungkook gets down from the table with a sigh, he stands with his knees on the floor. He then proceeds to harshly grab Jimin's cheeks and turn his face to look at him. "Answer me when I ask you a question," Jimin looks like a small puppy that just wants to escape from their abusive owner. "N-no, I-I don't think i'm s-special," Jimin speaks looking into Jungkook's dark eyes. Jungkook moves his hand away from Jimin's cheek.

"That's right. You're not special, you're just weird," Jungkook says also looking into Jimin's eyes and if someone were to see, it probably looks like they're having a staring contest. They were in biology class, they got told to spend this class to make their presentation and then the teacher just decided to leave. Great teacher. "Can you even say a sentence without stuttering?"

Jungkook chuckles and Jimin looks back at his book. "How's Yoongi?" Jungkook asks changing the subject. Jimin just shrugs. If he doesn't answer Jungkook gets mad but if he does answer, Jungkook will make fun of him. "I wonder if you guys have done it yet? oh that's right, you're a scared small boy, you'll probably remain a virgin forever," Jungkook keeps talking as he laughs and Jimin just feels like crying. He also feels like reminding Jungkook that he's older than him so he should shut the **** up.

Suddenly Jungkook's dark face changes. "Um, what about Taehyung. How is he?" Jungkook doesn't have a mocking tone in his voice anymore. Jimin decides not to answer. Jungkook then moved from sitting beside him, to in front of him.

"Look, I need you to give me his number," Jungkook said like he was being hurt, asking this of Jimin. Jimin finally looks at him again and raises an eyebrow in confusion. "Give me his number now, you fat bitch," Jungkook says, and his dark side is back again. Jimin sighs as he writes his hyungs number down for Jungkook.

He ribes the tiny piece of paper of his notebook and hands it to Jungkook. Jimin knows, Yoongi, Taehyung, Seokjin, his mother and his brother's number by heart. "Thank you. And don't you dare tell anyone of this," Jungkook stands up before walking back to his table to finish making his presentation. Jimin remains confused, also slightly worried that Taehyung will get mad at him for giving his number to Jungkook.

Taehyung would understand though. Jungkook looked at the piece of paper and rubbed his face in frustration. You see, Jungkook actually isn't that bad, he's just insecure about liking one of Jimin's friends that's another guy. So he takes it out on Jimin. And believe it or not, Jungkook, sometimes, feels bad for the words he speaks to Jimin.

Suddenly Jimin feels his phone buzz against his thigh. He would listen to music usually, but his biology teacher doesn't allow that. That doesn't stop a lot of people from listening to music anyways, but Jimin always listens to the teacher. Jimin reads the text, as the first thing when he looks at his bright phone screen. "You really are a fat bitch." Jimin reads the words fastly as his eyebrows furrow in confusion.

Jimin looked around the class. Jungkook was minding his own business with his schoolwork. Namjoon was helping him. Jimin's third bully Hoseok wasn't in this class, but hoseok was never mean enough to call him these things.

His fourth and last bully, Jackson, is in the same year as Seokjin, senior year, whilst the rest is in junior year. Jackson is the one who bullies Jimin the most and then Jungkook is the second on that list. But Jackson actually hasn't talked to Jimin for a while so it would be weird for him to suddenly just text him this. Jimin figures he's probably just busy with senior year.