Chapter 08

Chapter 08

"We have a new dancer today," Jimin's dance teacher Kim Jong-in starts off the dance lesson. Jimin looks around his dance team, but doesn't find the new kid. "Jungkook." Kim Jong-in says and at that: Jimin widens his eyes. Jungkook stands beside Jong-in and bows. "Let's take a quick nameround," Jong-in says. 

Everyone says their name and when they finally reach to Jimin, Jungkook slightly widens his eyes. He hadn't seen Jimin before now. "P-Park Jimin," Jimin says even though Jungkook already knows his name. 

They quickly move on, only a few left to say their names. They are 20 dancers on this dance team. This dance team is pretty advanced, people from 15 to 25 and Jimin is known as one of the best dancers there, even though he's only 16 and the other so called 'best dancers' are older. Everyone knew of Jimin's anxiety and stuttering and they were all very supportive. 

Even though, when it came to dancing and performing dance, You really aren't able to see any trace of anxiety within Jimin. They are all good acquaintances with Jimin, maybe even friends and they all have a good relationship. Jimin is afraid that that might change because of Jungkook.

 The dance studio is a place where Jimin can escape, dancing is a place where Jimin can escape. And he doesn't want Jungkook to ruin that. "Alright Jungkook, we're currently learning the dance to Never Ever by Got7, so try and keep up," Jong-in smiles at him and Jungkook nods. Jimin already learned the dance, so him skipping the last few times weren't that bad. 

The class continues like it usually does: Jong-in teaches the dance and the dance students learns. Jimin follows the class and does what everyone else does even though he already knows how to do everything. Sometimes Jimin learns the geographies for dances that he likes in his spare time and Never ever by Got7 just happened to be one of them.

-

"Are you serious? Jungkook?" Jimin told Seokjin and Taehyung about the whole Jungkook being on his dance team situation. Yoongi already knows, but that's not the reason why he didn't hear it again. Yoongi just isn't there. This is Yoongi's fourth day skipping school. "It's goning to be okay. Who knows maybe he'll get some respect for your dancing skills and be less mean to you," Seokjin says hopefully. "Just because Namjoon happened to be a good guy, doesn't mean they all are," Taehyung says and Seokjin nods understanding.

 "Hey, where is Yoongi?" Seokjin asks looking at Jimin. "P-Probably at h-home," he shrugs. "Hey faggot!" Jackson hits Jimin hard on his back when he by passes him. "Check your phone," Hoseok whispers with a chuckle before leaving to his lunch table. Jimin grabs his phone from the lunch table and sees the usual texts he gets from the unknown number. "What does he mean by that?" Taehyung asks. Jimin sighs and shows him the text messages he's gotten. He hasn't told any of them any of this. Not even Yoongi.

 He doesn't want the other guys involved with in his problems more than they already are. Especially Yoongi. Taehyung furrows his eyebrows. "Why are all these messages, things that Jungkook usually calls you?" Taehyung raises an eyebrows and looks over to Jungkook who's laughing with his friends. A feeling of rage strikes within Taehyung as he gets up from his seat and almost runs to Jungkook.

 "Tae, s-stop," Jimin calls but Taehyung still moves his feet. He grabs Jungkook by the collar making the dark brunette widen his eyes. "What the hell do you think you're doing?!" Taehyung yells in his face and Jungkook immediately puts his hands up in surrender. "It's not me Tae, I promise." Taehyung removes his hands from him.

 "Then who is it?" Jungkook looks at Jackson, but Taehyung doesn't notice that. "I can't tell you," he says making Taehyung scoff at him. "You almost made me believe you were a good guy," Taehyung says with disappointment in his eyes. Taehyung walks back to his table and Jungkook stares at him with sad eyes. Jimin dials Yoongi's number.