Chapter 11

Chapter 11

"Kiss m-me."

"You know I mean I love you as in a friendly way right?" Yoongi questions and Jimin nods. "I l-love y-you too. I-In a friendly w-way. But w-we don't ac-act like a-all friends do, so w-what d-does i-it matter?" Jimin asks. "P-Please. I n-need your c-comfort. Hyung, I'm hu-hurting. Please c-comfort m-me," Jimin cries. Yoongi sighs. He can't deny he has been wanting to kiss Jimin's big plump lips. "J-Just a f-friendly k-kiss," Jimin whispers. Yoongi carefully flips them, since Jimin is definitely the bottom in their friendly relationship. 

Jimin closes his eyes and Yoongi feels himself lean in. Before he knows it, his lips are resting on the youngers. Yoongi then closes his eyes and starts to move his lips a bit, and so does Jimin, slowly as they both save the memory of their lips on each other. The two of them melts into each other and Yoongi enjoys the sweet taste of Jimin that reminds him of strawberry candy. After a few moments they both move their lips faster, moving in sync. 

Jimin tangles his fingers in Yoongi's blonde hair. Yes, the kiss is comforting Jimin very much. Yoongi's kiss was like magic, something that just completely washed all of his worries away like drugs are commercialized to do. Jimin is too focused on the wonderful feeling of kissing his dear friend to even think about anything else. Yoongi pulls away and they both stare at each other, Yoongi with his small tired eyes, Jimin with his big, wide puppy eyes.

 Yoongi kisses Jimin's cheek and then pecks his lips. He rests his head in the crook of the redhead's neck. Arms wrapped around his body. The both of them falls asleep with a smile on their lips and a blush on their cheeks. Yoongi falling asleep before Jimin does.

-

The blonde slowly opens his eyes adjusting to the light. Yoongi isn't lying on the couch where he fell asleep, but on Jimin's bed. Jimin had woken up in the middle of the night and carried Yoongi upstairs to his much more comfortable bed. Jimin is stronger than most people think, but he has muscles from all the dancing that he does. Yoongi caresses Jimin's cheek and his eyes flutters open. Jimin is such a light sleeper whilst Yoongi is the heaviest sleeper you'll ever meet.

 The redhead grabs Yoongi's hand, bringing it from his cheek to his lips to kiss it. Yoongi sighs and lays himself completely on his back, staring at the ceiling. "Come here, puppy," Yoongi mumbles tiredly and Jimin rolls himself to land half on top of Yoongi, half on the mattress. Jimin leans down and just as he's about to kiss his hyung, Yoongi rests a finger on Jimin's lips. 

"Only for comforting," Yoongi tells him, making Jimin pout. "Don't pout, puppy." "But I-I need your l-lips o-on m-mine," Jimin mumbles. "Why?" Yoongi pushes Jimin's hair out of his face. "T-They m-make m-me f-forget h-how mu-much I hate living," Jimin mumbles before leaning down to kiss Yoongi and this time the blonde doesn't stop Jimin. 

Both of them not caring about the fact they haven't brushed their teeth yet. "Don't let Jackson's words get to you," Yoongi kisses Jimin's chubby cheeks before frowning. "Your cheeks aren't very chubby anymore." "S-Say t-that t-to Myung," Jimin giggles. Yoongi flips them over, so he's on top before sitting up, in front of Jimin. "We're so weird." Jimin raises his eyebrow at what Yoongi just said even though he completely agrees with him. 

"Friends aren't supposed to this. And you aren't supposed to like kissing another guy," Yoongi says looking at Jimin's big brown orbs. "I-I don't c-care," Jimin whispers looking at the blonde. Yoongi smiles at that. The younger laying down with the bright light behind him from the windows, makes Yoongi realize how beautiful Jimin actually is. 

He already thought he was pretty and attractive, but it's like he realizes how beautiful he actually and truly is. More than he already thought of the younger boy. "You're so beautiful, Jiminie." Yoongi says his thoughts out loud. Jimin smiles, looking down at the ground. "You don't deserve all the bad people you've encountered in your life," Yoongi words makes Jimin look at him again.