Chapter 28

Chapter 28

"Yoongi, are you staying over?" Yoongi nods at Jimin's mother. "Um. Sooo...I heard someone call someone Oppa a while ago..." Jimin's brother trails off. Yes, JiHyun and Myung are still here and they aren't leaving until after new years. Jimin blushes as he looks down at his thighs. Yoongi lightly chuckles at the sight of that. "Yoongi oppa is my boyfriend now," Jimin quietly mumbles, but they heard him perfectly well. 

"REALLY?" His mother screams. "Oh thank the lord! Finally!" Mrs. Park reaches for her phone and dials Yoongi's mother's number. "Hey hey. Guess what girl...No? What the- nevermind. They finally got together. I know right! AHAHAHAH," Mrs. Park wipes her eyes, crying from laughing so much. "Okay, talk to you later. Bye." Yoongi and Jimin just sits there, not really knowing how to react. "Jiminie...You can't be serious?" 

Jimin looks at his older brother and tilts his head to the side in confusion. "W-What do you mean?" "It's just...You're both boys..." "So?" Their mother gives her eldest son a questionable look. "Come on, JiHyun. Gender doesn't matter. Love is love," Myung says. "Love? they're 17!" "Look. I met your father when I was Jimin's age. We got happily married so I don't see your point sweetie," Mrs. Park gives him a serious look.

"Even so. They're probably just experimenting and that's okay, but can't you do that with a girl Jiminah?" "But...Hyung I don't like girls." "How can you not like girls? You're a teenage guy," Jihyun questions. Yoongi is just sitting there silently, mentally cursing at the older. "I'm too submissive f-for girls. I feel un-uncomfortable around them. I love Yoongi!" Jimin frowns. "It's okay Jiminie. I think you guys are perfect for each other," Mrs. Park gives the both of them a cute little smile.

Jihyun sighs. Myung becomes silent. Oh is she going to have a talk with her husband when they finish dinner. "Mother. How can you be so okay with this? Look. I'm sorry Jimin and Yoongi. It's not because I'm homophobic or anything. I would totally support it if you guys were older, but You're 17. You don't know what You're doing and you might end up regretting it.

What if this actually just is a phase or experimental? You're going to feel disgusted by yourself." "You're okay with us experimenting at 17, if one of us were a girl right? I'm sorry JiHyun hyung, but that is being homophobic," Yoongi finally speaks. "Well I'm sorry, but I don't see it that way. I think you guys should breakup now before it's too late. Give girls a chance Jimin, come on. You guys have always been best friends. Since childhood! You're just forcing yourself on each other. "

 he redhead then feels his face burn in anger. "Well I'm s-sorry. It is too late because Yoongi oppa already fucked my ass!" Jimin shouts as he gets up from his seat. He stumps his feet all the way back upstairs to his bedroom. Yoongi sighs before thanking Mrs. Park for the food, walking upstairs to comfort Jimin. 

"Minie. Don't be sad..." Jimin is lying flat down on his stomach, his face directly in his pillow. "Why would he say s-something like that?" Jimin asks. "He was just speaking his mind." "Well then I h-hate his mind." Yoongi lets out a short breathy laugh. "Don't let his words get to you. This isn't experimenting right? I love you," Yoongi says patting the younger's back.

Jimin turns around to look at the blonde sitting next to him on his bed. "No it's not, and I love you too." Yoongi leans down to kiss the redhead on his lips. Jimin immediately kisses back, loving how soft his lips feels on top of his own. The door opens, but none of them notices, too lost in each other. Yoongi gets on top of the younger, hovering above him. 

He licks Jimin's lips to get him to open them, and he quickly does. Yoongi proceeds to put his tongue on Jimin's. They hear a loud fake cough from behind them, making Yoongi quickly get off Jimin. "Well I came up to give you guys a pep talk, but looks like you're fine..." The 2 boys lying in Jimin's bed awkwardly stares back at Jimin's mother. 

"Okay. Well. Firstly. Don't listen to JiHyun, Myung is teaching him a lesson right now. Secondly, no sex in this house and I would actually prefer no sex at all, but I'm pretty sure I can't stop two hormonal teenage boys so...Just don't do it here. Third, Jimin you're grounded for swearing. Okay that's all, have fun." Jimin furrows his eyebrows. "Mother! Come o-on! Pleas-" "Nope. You should have thought about your words before you spoke them," Mrs. Park closes the door and leaves. Jimin sighs.

"I wish I had your m-mother, she doesn't give a shit," Jimin giggles, but Yoongi cuts him off by lightly slapping his arm. "Stop swearing." "W-Who are you? My mother?" Yoongi glares at the redhead. "Are you being a smartass? I don't mind you swearing when we're doing... stuff, but stop trying to act tough doing it at anytime. Park Jimin doesn't swear, so don't try to act cool." Jimin frowns.

"Well it's y-your fault." "How is it my fault?" "You're taking my innocence," the younger whispers. Yoongi raises an eyebrow. "Oh yeah?" "Hmm," Jimin nods. "Well I guess I am. Don't you think I've noticed your short shorts. Are you trying to seduce me? You know I love your thighs." Jimin giggles "Maybeee..." "Sneaky are we? Trying to seduce oppa? Puppy needs a lesson." 

"Punish me oppaaaa," Jimin continues to giggle. At least both of them forgot the incident that occurred earlier. Well both of them. The one where Yoongi hurt Jimin and the one where his brother hurt him. But it's just an "In the moment" thing. Jimin has to talk to his brother about it at some time, and Yoongi will always hate himself for accidentally hurting his little baby. 

"Such a naughty puppy," the blonde pinches Jimin's stomach, getting on top of him. Loud giggles leaves Jimin's lips. Giggles that are prettier than any girls. "Is this what you wanted then?" The blonde asks grabbing Jimin's crotch. Jimin gasps and Yoongi keeps moving his hand. "P-Please," Jimin begs when Yoongi stops moving his hand. "Please...?" 

Smut warning: But it's just a blowjob so idk if it's rlly smut, but I thought I should warn y'all anyways.

"Please Oppa." And with that, Yoongi quickly and smoothly, slides off Jimin's underwear. And before Jimin can process what just happened, Yoongi's lips wraps arounds Jimin's pink member. Jimin lets out another gasp, and before he knows it, loud moans escapes his lips. "Shh," Yoongi chuckles. "Your family is downstairs." Jimin bites the sleeves of his oversized sweater to keep himself from screaming. 

Jimin's eyes fills with tears and he scrunches up his face as he keeps trying to bite the soft fabric even harder. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuuuck," Jimin quietly whines, his voice muffled from the sweater. "Swear for me puppy." Swears keeps leaving the redhead's sinful mouth, Yoongi enjoying every second of his high pitched baby voice. Jimin cums and Yoongi swallows everything. "Don't use that dirty mouth unless I'm pleasuring you, got it?"

"G-Got it oppa," "...Yoongi oppa?" Yoongi lays down besides Jimin with a sigh. "Yes puppy?" "What about you?" "I'll be fine." "Are yo-you sure?" The blonde nods his head yes. "Cu-Cuddle me." "I just sucked your dick, honestly Jimin. You're so needy," the blonde jokes making Jimin giggle at the older who brings him closer to himself. Jimin cuddles up to Yoongi's chest and hides his face as they tangle their legs together.

 "H-How are you?" "Hm?" "It's just you r-rarely talk about your feelings. And there's the w-whole thing with your father che-cheating and your parents ge-getting a divorce." "I'm fine, and there's nothing to talk about." "You sure?" Yoongi doesn't answer. And Jimin knows that if he keeps nagging the older about it, he'll get mad. 

So Jimin leaves it alone, but puts his body on top of Yoongi's, hugging him as he hides his face in the blonde's neck instead. Trying to comfort him with the warmth of his body on this cold winter night. "Goodnight baby." "Goodnight Yoongi oppa," Jimin's voice is muffled from the pillow that his face his currently stuffed in, right next to Yoongi's head. Jimin turns around just a bit and pecks Yoongi's neck before falling asleep.  

-

:)

Thank you for 800 reads.

:')