Braid

A/N: Hey, We are just gonna hop right into the good shit and talk about ya boy being a good ol' family man. Shall we? We shall. 

"C'mon now, help Mommy with getting ready. She is very stressed and does NOT need this." You plead to your wild 3 year old daughter. "Nope! Never! Uh-Uh!" she yells back, colliding with your very unhelpful husband, Cisco. He chuckles and holds her in place. "Aren't you the stubborn one? Just like Mommy!" He says picking her up and tapping her nose, receiving a half squeal, half giggle from Y/D/N. (your daughter's name) 

"Extremely rude, now bring her here. She needs to get this hair braided before we leave for the S.T.A.R Labs Summer party." You say and gesture to the spot in front of you.  "No braid! No braid!" Y/D/N chants and shoves her face into Cisco's neck, covering her head with his hair. You roll you eyes and groan. Cisco smiles and shakes his head, tapping your daughter's head to get her to look at him. He whispers something in her ear and she smiles wide, immediately running over to the spot in front of you to wait for her hair to be braided.

You look over at Cisco with your eyebrows raised asking "How" inaudibly.  He gives a shrug and sits in front of you daughter. "Guess she likes me better." he replies. You give a mono-tone "haha" and begin to part your daughters hair to begin the braid, finding your daughter repeating the same action on her father's head. She looked more focused than she ever did before as she twisted Cisco's hair in all different directions, doing what she thought was a braid. 

"All done!" She exclaimed and put a bobby pin at the bottom of his hair. "Same!" You mimic her and tie the hair tie, patting her head. "Go see how I did, Daddy! I did good!" She says and shoots up to grab a mirror from the table, shoving it in Cisco's face. He takes it and "checks himself out".  "Ooo Good job, baby girl! I look like a super cool SuperStar!" He puts down the mirror, but only to tickle her sides. She lets out a scream and yells "Mommy! Mommy! Save me! Aaaah!" You shake your head. "Mmm nope. You didn't want me before, you're just gonna have get all tickled out." You get up and start to finish getting everything together for when you leave. "Let. Me. Go!" She proclaimed, pushing Cisco's face, making his cheeks all puffy, which is super adorable. (duh) 

"Fine, Fine." He stops. "Go get Mr. Whale and then we'll go. Sounds good?" she nods and he lets her go  accomplish her mission. He gets up and makes his way over to you with a smirk on his face. "I don't understand why she likes you better, she came out of me, not you." You pout. He chuckles. "Actually, according to Biology..." He starts. He realizes you are not amused and breaks into a laugh. "Aw is my little Y/N jealous?" He pinches your cheeks and you swat his hand away. 

"Um, Duh! She only listens to you! How did you even get her to sit still? I've tried for like an hour!" you complain. "I know my girls, I guess." he shrugged. "Sure, Sure, but what did you whisper to her? She seemed so ready to get a braid after your little chat." He smiled brightly. "I told her that if she was good while she got her hair done, she could do mine, and you know how much she loves my hair." He says confidently. "Should've guessed." you say as Y/D/N comes in with her tiny stuffed whale. You never really understood why she liked whales so much, I mean what's so great about them? 

 "Alrighty, are we all ready to go?" You say as you feel tiny arms wrap around your legs. "I Love you, Mommy! Daddy told me to say sorry for not listening to you." She says looking up to you with her twinkling brown eyes. Cisco slaps his forehead and shakes his head in defeat.  "It's okay, Hon, at least you tried." You giggle and blow him a kiss. He catches it and puts in his pocket with a wink.  You shake your blush away and reply to the girl latched onto your legs.  "I love you, too Y/D/N. Now let's go. I hear Joe is bringing one Grandma Esther's recipes, and I will not miss out, that stuff goes fast." So, you head to S.T.A.R Labs with your two braided beauties and have a wonderful time at the party with your family. 

Listen, I have not written in a long time and I didn't really know how to end it. I'm sorry it sucks but sometimes we gotta suck to get better. Idk. Leave Requests. Bye.