Your Song

Barry Allen: Stand By You - Rachel Platten

You're always there for Barry, and Barry is always there for you. Barry's life obviously hasn't had the perfect life, but with you there to help him through it, he'll be just fine. When you're down, he'll be there for you. You're both each others rock. 

Cisco Ramon: Can't Take My Eyes Off You - Frankie Valli

You both are extremely infatuated with each other. This song is also really fun to me and it reminded me of him so yeah. The whole song is basically yalls relationship.

Wally West: Wouldn't It Be Nice - Beach Boys

Everyone gives you a hard time because you're so in love with each other and yall are so young. So yeah, this song is all about how you want to be older so yall could be together and get married and stuff. 

Harry Wells: Don't Go Breaking My Heart - Elton John

Whenever he gets frustrated, you make him feel better and stuff. No one knows how much yall really love each other because yall keep it professional. However, when yall are alone, you're rly cute and stuff. 

Leonard Snart : For The Longest Time - Billy Joel 

Just listen to it. He hasn't really let love in his life, but he met you and he's so happy. He always thinks that things will go wrong, but you prove him wrong everyday.