How You Meet

Barry Allen:

You met going to see the Particle Accelerator go off

You met going to see the Particle Accelerator go off. You were so excited and never stopped talking about it to your friend Iris ever since the day it was announced. Barry was originally planning to go with Iris to the event, but she suggested you go with him because you two could nerd out together, which you certainly did. Unfortunately, the same events happened that would have happened to Iris happened with you and your bag was stolen. You followed Barry as he raced to get back your bag. You got it back and you both decided to go back to his lab to get to know each other better instead of the wild event scene. That's when he was struck with lightning and sprawled out over his lab stuff. You were the first person to get him help and see how he was changed into the Flash. 

Cisco Ramon:

You were on a tour of STAR Labs

You were on a tour of STAR Labs. Cisco saw you from across the room and instantly knew he had to win you over. So, he decided to charm you in the way he knew best, making you laugh. You didn't notice him until he started walking backwards, imitating the tour guide explaining the invention that was being presented. You let out a stifled giggle. He smirks and hides behind a pillar as he the tour guide turns around wondering what was so funny. Once the tour guide turns back around, he steps back out as she continues to talk. He then does the thing in the gif and you couldn't help but laugh. "Alright, what's so funny?" The guide asked, clearly annoyed. Cisco comes from behind her and she lets out a groan. "Should have known. Everyone, this is Cisco Ramon. He is the engineer here at STAR Labs. It was nice seeing you, Cisco, but we should really get going." She states and begins to walk away, explaining the next part of the tour. You begin to walk with the group  until you feel a hand on your arm. "Those tours are bogus. They don't tell you how we really run things around here, let me give you a better tour?" he says and holds out his hand. You raise your eyebrows and take his hand, starting the #exclusive STAR Labs tour. 

Wally West:

You, my friend, were in deep shit

You, my friend, were in deep shit. You were kidnapped by some crazy guy in a black suit and you didn't even know why. So, you asked. "You're important to someone." Zoom, which you figured out earlier, replied. You were confused. You are never really that close to anyone since you just moved to Central City. "But I don't talk to anyone at all! I moved here like a week ago! What the hell!!! Where am I?! Who are you?!" you yell out, obviously annoying the dude. He growls and hits on your cell angrily. "SHUT. UP. God! Do you ever stop asking questions?" You jumped at the action. "No...I just....I'm...kidnapped! I have no idea where I am! Of course I'm gonna ask questions!" You cry out and pull on the restraints. "You want to know where you are? You're in my home, Y/N. I mean....wow....I let you into my home....and you treat me like this?" He says coolly, shaking his head and grabbing something that looked like it could realllyyy hurt somebody. "Some place you got here." A new voice is heard. You see two guys in superhero suits, one red and one yellow. You quickly realize that THE Flash and Kid Flash are coming to save your ass. As the Flash fights with Zoom, distracting him, Kid Flash phases into your cell and helps you with your escape. You clung onto him as he ran through the portal and then through the city. You instantly found yourself back at a lab somehow with like four people poking and prodding at you to make sure you're okay. SO BASICALLY, you first met Wally when he saved you as Kid Flash. You didn't find out about him and Barry being the Flashes until like a week later because they felt like they could trust you. 

(that was really bad sry.) 

Harry Wells: 

You worked at Big Belly Burger to get extra money to fit some of your more lavish needs, (like cute clothes and cool stuff).  One particular day though, you were not having it. You hated everyone who walked through that door, and when you thought it couldn't get any worse, previously dead Harrison Wells strolls on in. He used to be one of your "older men that I have weird crushes on" guys that you could not get enough off. You basically knew all about him. But once you found out his true self, you hated his guts, even if he was really good looking. You were about to ask one of your coworkers to take over the register while you sneak off to the bathroom, but before you knew it he was ordering. "I'll have a number two with a water please." he looked from the menu board and to you, noticing you were staring at him, shocked that he was standing right in front of you. You quickly look away, putting in the order and getting his money and giving him his change. "I'm not him." He says and you stop in your tracks. "H..How?" you shake your head. "You look just like him, talk just like him, and even walk just like him.... and..." you whisper this next part. "You're dead." He chuckled. "It seems I was. This world may surprise you. " He says and takes his bag, covering his face with his hat and walking away, leaving you stunned.