After Class Lessons

Bon x Rin x Yukio
MA18+

Bon couldn't concentrate. Once again it was because of Rin. However unlike usual Rin was wide awake and studying quietly. He'd really turned himself around lately. He clipped his hair back, studied furiously during breaks and even began passing tests. It baffled Bon as to why the sudden change was triggered. But the thing that was annoying him was the tail. Long, thin, furry and black, the extra appendage waved cheekily in front of his face. He guessed it wasn't Rin's fault, like how a dog wags it's tail when it's happy. But it was still annoying and as distracting as placing a flashing neon sign saying "You Dumbass" in front of his face. Rin yawned and stretched causing his tail to straighten and stiffen and as Rin relaxed Bon watched slightly amused as it curled and uncurled with impatience. It was really hot-wired to Rin's emotions. Rin was waiting for the teacher to go on with the lesson. The tail then slowly rose and swayed as Rin began to inspect the room around him. Bon wondered just how much Rin's tail affected him. Curiosity got the best of him and reaching forward with a little hesitation he grasped the thin appendage and tugged. A surprised yelp echoed through the class room and Bon instantly hid his hand and the tail grasped in it out of sight.
"Mr Okumura? Is there something you wish to add to the fine art of barriers?" The teacher asked. Bon tugged again and an animalistic whine was his answer.
"Mr okumura?"
Another tug, another stifled cry of helpless confusion as the startled teen lay his head down on the desk. Bon had learned that demon tails were sensitive and their weak point but he'd never thought that it would affect Rin so much. It brought a devilish smile to his face. Rin remained plastered to the desk subjected to what Bon assumed were slightly painful tugs. But the teacher ignore him assuming he'd fallen asleep.

Class ended and Sheimi, Izumo, Konekomaru and Shima left. Rin stood up to follow only to drop back down in his seat as a tug on his tail forced his legs to buckle. The door clicked shut and Bon and Rin were left alone.
"Bastard! What do you think your doing?" Rin growled through gritted teeth.
"Don't be such a baby. Does it really hurt that much?" Bon teased with another tug.
"Go shove your head in a beehive! Delinquent know-it-all prick!!" Rin snarled. Bon didn't like being called a prick. He gave a sharp tug and Rin practically howled. His laboured breath causing irregular rising and falling of his chest and back. Sweat began to glisten on the blue haired teens face.
"Jeez, your tail really is your weak spot." Bon murmured.
"Screw you. Jerk." Rin panted. "You better stop. You don't know what I'll do. I don't know what I'll do."
"Is that a threat coming from the baby pinned to his chair?" Bon laughed giving the tail another heartless tug. There was silence until a frightening sound erupted from Rin's throat. Bon couldn't even comprehend that such a feral noise came from the smaller male.

Suddenly Bon was on the ground pinned by inhuman strength. Rin's eyes were empty as if the car was running and no one was driving. A ravenous expression twisted the males pretty face. Bon gasped as Rin's tail wrapped around his thigh and Rin lowered himself down to Bon's face. Bon saw the sharp canines seconds before he felt the searing pain of Rin's bite. Then a new sensation took ahold of him as Rin began to lap the blood covering Bon's neck. This was an alluring image for Bon and he began to grow warm.
"Fuck, this is unexpected." He growled. Distracted by the blood of his victim the crazed Rin didn't notice his grip loosen on the young Aria's arm. Next thing he knew he was pinned, sealed and helpless. Bon towered over the struggling half demon.

"That was quite a stunt you pulled there. I think we're forgetting something here." Bon said lowly causing the teen to stop his struggles and whimper. Bon noticed he was not the only one feeling the effects. "When they said your tail was sensitive I never expected this. But it's fine. It's a good time to teach this wild animal who's the master." Bon grabbed Rin by the hair exposing the boys pale smooth neck. Then grasping the tail and pulling Bon sank his own teeth into the shivering flesh of the smaller body beneath him. Quivering moans of pleasure and pain vibrated through Rin's body. Bon withdrew from his neck and kissed him hard. The extra appendage curled around Bon's hand it's warmth radiating into his palms. Being careful to leave the seal Bon removed Rin's shirt revealing that the younger boy was quite well built. He ran his hands over the flawless skin pinching the pink nipples of the quivering boy. Pleasured but ragged growls of a wild beast echoed around the room. Bon was not a beast tamer but he knew how to tame this beast.