Flipping the Switch

Rin x Human Kuro
(Ooh! Rin's on top this time! Sort of... Ehehe. *~*. For those who don't know... To me the order of parings is always Top x Bottom.
So if you ask for Rin X Yukio then the older twin tops
But if you ask for Yukio X Rin the bespectacled beauty makes Rin his bitch. ;) ahahaha)
-------------------------

Rin was worried, Kuro had been acting distant lately. Always asleep or not wanting to play. It was like he was avoiding Rin.
"Come on Kuro! I have some Catnip Sake." He called. Kuro turned his fuzzy head.
"Don't want any." He meowed.
"But you always love Catnip Sake... I asked Shura to make some cause you've been a bit down lately. Come on. It'll make you feel better." Rin offered.
"I don't want any!" Kuro snapped. "Idiot." Rin stepped back and put the jug on the bench after pouring some in Kuro's favourite bowl. Before sadly stepping out of the room he added. "I miss playing with you buddy..."

Kuro felt like crying. He knew he was hurting Rin's feelings but he had to be careful around him. If he let his guard down who knows what he might do. He looked at the sake. It smelt so good... A sip wouldn't hurt...

(ONE HOUR LATER)

"Kuro I'm home." Rin called.
"Get (hic) get in here..." Came Kuro's slurred voice.
"Kuro? You okay buddy." Rin asked watching the two tailed cat stumble over to him.
"Never bet(hic)ter. Kiss me Rin."
"You're drunk..." Rin sighed.
"You're sexy." Kuro countered.
(You didn't think I would but oh yes I did. Family Guy for the Rage!!)
"Let's get you to bed." Rin said, scooping his best buddy up. Suddenly Kuro's weight shot up and Rin stumbled as the cat grew into a man with two fuzzy tails and fuzzy cat ears. Kuro sat on Rin's back in his naked human form.
"Get off me Kuro!" Rin cried. "You're heavy."
"I'm not going to bed. We're going to bed. Now!" Effortlessly Kuro ripped the clothes off the half demon and began to caress his stomach and chest. His long nails sending shivers down Rin's spine.
"Nnn! Kuro!"
"I've been trying to resist you for a while now. Being in heat is a difficult situation but now I just can't fight it." Kuro's ears perked as he reached back for Rin's manhood. "Looks like I'm not the only one. Is that a torch back there or are you just happy to see me?"
Something snapped in the blue haired Halfy.
He pushed Kuro off him and climbed on top. His eyes caressed the cat boy with a lustful glaze. Seemed like Kuro wasn't the only one in heat. He leaned forward breathing heavy and smooshed his lips against Kuro's all the while his tail sneakily began to pleasure Kuro's erection. 'Being dominated may not be so bad.' Kuro thought but his thoughts cut short by the sharp pain of intruding fingers. The pain was quickly replaced with strong pleasure as Rin easily found a sensitive spot.

"Rin! That's too much!" Kuro moaned tightening his clawed hand into the soft thigh of the teen.
"Ah! That-" before Rin could finish he was splattered on the face by Kuro's seed. "Kuro... I had my mouth open..."
"I warned you." Kuro sighed.
"Hey! Don't get lazy!" Rin began to violate Kuro's behind mercilessly until only moans could escape the former felines mouth. Kuro was then flipped onto his stomach and yanked into position.
"Rin wai-!!" Kuro gasped. Fingers were nothing compared to the sensation of Rin's entire length intruding his insides.
"You're warm..." Rin grunted.
"Shit! Too big...!!"
"Nonsense, I'm in. It gets better from here."

The room filled with laboured breath and erotic grunts and groans as the two became hot and sweaty. Kuro, lost in the heightened pleasure, regained his male pride and with his tails intruded Rin's behind amidst the already pleasured actions.
"You- nnng!" Rin paused in his relentless thrusts as the demon cat violated his behind. "That's... Ugh... That's cheating..."
"Demons don't play fair." Kuro laughed. His head flung back as Rin resumed his attack on Kuro's rear.
"I'm..." Kuro hissed reaching his limit.
"Me too." Rin growled. "Together...."
Lost in the world of pleasure and secrets the two males released all they had and collapsed in a pile of heated panting bodies, limbs intertwined with each other tails swaying with satisfaction. Kuro looked at the sleepy blue demon. How quickly he went from reluctant to dominating... Like the switch was flipped and he was on. Although... Maybe it wasn't Rin's switch but Kuro's that flipped. Which ever it was Kuro could only hope that someday once again they'd be

Flipping The Switch.