Fullmetal Demon Part 1

HERE WE ARE MY TREASURED READERS! Our first Fanfic Cross over. This time Edward Elric and Rin Okumura light up the stage. Prepare the protagonist pair preform some 'dirty deeds'.
_________________________________________________

Edward Elric sped down the alley way with Alphone hot on his heels. The alchemic Elric brothers were in pursuit of a dangerous Chimera. But someone was already at the scene. Running faster than they could ever hope. With blue hair and eyes and a fiery personality Rin Okumura and his twin brother Yukio were trailing a demon.

It just so happened the Chimera and the Demon were one and the same.
"Chimera scum!" Edwards snapped slashing at the Chimera but almost hitting Rin.
"Holy shit! What the fuck?!" Rin cried leaping out of the way.
"Brother!" Yukio and Alphonse called out as the Chimera/demon made a u-turn right for the squabbling teens. Rin reacted first taking it upon himself to grab Edward as he jumped out of the way.
"Could you stop trying to kill me? It's getting old." He snapped dropping Edward down.
"You got in the way." Edward snarled. "Stupid demon."
"What ever cyborg. Want another prosthetic?" Rin growled.
Yukio sighed and Alphonse lowered his head.
"Those too are like oil and water..." Yukio sighed.

---

With a King hit from Rin the beast was sent flying into the air and Edward jumped up and sliced it down the middle. It decomposed before their eyes. "Told ya it was a demon." Rin said with a cocky grin.
"Yeah well, it doesn't matter if it's a demon or a chimera. It was dangerous and now it's dead." Edward snarled.
"What ever shorty." Rin snapped.
"WHAT DID YOU SAY!"

Alphonse and Yukio watched their older brothers run off down the alley, Edward threatening to shove Rin's head somewhere unpleasant.
"And we're supposed to be the youngest..." Alphonse sighed.

(Flash Back)

Edward stared at Roy with eyes filled with hate. Not only did he have to spend two week with him breathing down his neck but he had to spend it at some elite school. Now he stood outside the principals office. Roy let himself in so they could see a blue haired male student being scolded by a creepy looking guy in a top hat.
"All I'm saying is that if I hadn't he'd be dead. Then you'd have a lawsuit on your hands." The student was saying.
"I understand full well that you did the right thing Rin but all the same you went against direct orders." Creepy Tophat man sighed.
"Orders are for people who don't know what their doing." Rin grumbled.
"Might I remind you that you are just an Exwire."
"Might I remind you that I'm gonna become the best god damn paladin you've ever seen and I'm gonna kick Satan's ass."
"Rin... Look I'll let you off because you saved a civilian but next time be a bit more considerate to your higher ups. That includes your little brother."
Roy cleared his throat and a pair of green eyes and a pair of blue eyes turned to stare at Roy, Ed and Al.
"Didn't notice you there. You must be colonel Roy Mustang. I'm Mephisto Pheles." Creepy Tophat said.
"You assume correctly Mr Pheles. This here is Edward Elric and his brother Alphonse. Who's this strapping young lad here?" Roy said.
"This is Rin Okumura. It is him and his younger brother Yukio that your boys will be working with." Pheles said.
"Working with? On what?" Rin asked.
"General missions. Circumstance that need not be known by you have lead to the Alchemic and Exorcist divisions to combine to form teams. That mean I will be working with a Miss Shura-" Roy began to explain.
"Good luck..." Rin muttered.
"Alphonse will be working with Yukio and Rin will be working with Edward. But of course because you're less qualified you'll technically be working with your brothers as well." Roy finished.
Rin looked at Edward.
Edward looked at Rin.
"I don't like him." They said together.

***

"Idiot your letting the target get away!" Edward yelled.
"Me?! You tripped me!" Rin growled scrambling after the demon. He dived at it only to be scratched by its claws.
"Too slow half breed." It laughed and spun around to block Edwards attack, also scratching him with its claws. While it was busy laughing at Edward, Alphonse threw a rock at it.
"Bully." He snapped. It growled and dived for him but it's claws snapped on contact with the armour and it howled with pain. Edward and Rin both swung their blades down and Yukio fired a few shots.
"That was over kill you bastards." The demon hissed as it disintegrated.

"Are you two okay?" Yukio asked as Ed cradled his non-metal arm. Rin rolled on the ground trying to stop the pain on his back. After bandaging Ed's arm Yukio knelt down and attempted to calm down his brother but Rin was thrashing too much.
"Rin!" Yukio cried as his tail slipped out into view.
"Rin is a demon?!" Alphonse cried.
"He's a half blood. Rin stop what's the matter?"
"It burns..." Rin whimpered.
"That demon has particularly strange toxins in its claws that change from person to person and act more potently in other demons." Yukio muttered. "Ed grab his legs. Al grab his arms."

The Elric brothers watched as Yukio expertly grabbed hold of Rin's tail and pulled while lifting the shirt of the distressed half demon. He applied the cream to the already healing wound and Rin calmed down a bit. Yukio then lifted his older yet smaller, lighter brother up and smiled at the Elric's.
"Let's go home shall we?" He said.

***
Yukio and Alphonse appeared on time for mission briefing but the older of the brothers did not turn up. When the younger brothers questioned Pheles on the matter he laughed creepily.
"You two will be going alone on this mission. Edward has come down with a cold and Rin isn't answering his calls." Mephisto said.

***
Edward was cold, Rin was hot. Ed's solution? Share a bed. "That weird." Rin panted.
"We're sick. It's for health reasons idiot." Ed shivered.
"Don't call me an idiot." Rin mumbled trying to shake off the blondes cool touch.
"Just deal with it. The quicker we get better the quicker we can get on with our work." Ed growled burying his face into the blue haired demons heated back. His arm felt frozen. Rin back burned mercilessly but the cold touch of Ed's skin through the cloth soothed the sensation. Edward shivered and snaked his hands under Rin's shirt hugging his chest. Rin flinched from the cold. "That's it that's way too weird." He said jumping up. He stalked away to Yukio's bed. Later that night Rin awoke and felt the heat build up. Yukio and Alphonse hadn't returned and Edward was bathing. Rin stood up only to tumble to the floor. The heat seemed to suffocate him and another problem arose. He'd somehow gotten aroused. His face flushed as he sat unable to move. Edward decided to grace Rin with his presence.

"A warm bath does wonders. You should have a cold bath... Are you okay?" Edward asked studying Rin. "Your hard. Where you-"
"No... I woke up like this. I can't move. Too heavy and hot... That medicine of Yukio's didn't work."
"Medicine? Where." Edward asked. Rin managed to direct Edward to the brown bottle. "Idiot! This isn't medicine. It's an aphrodisiac!"
"A what?"
"It turns the user on."
Blank stare.
"Gives you an erection."
"Oh."
"Well you'll have to wait until it wears off enough for you to move."

***
"You really are like a wild animal..." Edward growled. The blue haired teen had him pinned to the bed as the half asleep Ed attempted to deny the half blood the actions he wished. Rin was whimpering and whining and trying his hardest to gain access to Edward's nether regions.
"Get off." Edward snapped pushing Rin off the bed. He transmuted a collar and chain from the bedside table and chained Rin to the bed and he whined and pulled against it.
"Can't breathe... Too hot..." He gasped.
Edward looked at the pitiful boy.
"Alright let's see what we can do to help..."

_______________________________

Haha hate me? Part 2 coming soon.

You mad bro?

XD I'll get the second part up ASAP